• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Asian Wife - Your Cum Rag

• Thread starterkeyholecouple
  • Start date

keyholecouple

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 20, 2013
Hi there, married couple here, white male and asian female in the midwest. Ms Key enjoys comments, requests, and tributes. We will share more info about her as we go.

3.jpg 13612265_100697747034137_5656355279204082021_n.jpg andrea-necktie-nipples.png

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, kenken, NJ_Bull_2015 and 32 others
Very sexy love those big tits

Reactions: keyholecouple
Lovely wife would she be willing to Masterbate for the audience on this post

wow she looks like a hot one!

I am glad you all enjoy her...love the comments...

15781437_124312611400809_7368968765961560993_n.jpg mskey-exposedtummy.png andrea-postgame2.png

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, kenken, 0908! and 21 others
damn has she cucked you before? those tits are magnificent! itll look great covered in cum!

Reactions: keyholecouple and Capt. Ron
anyone want link to her fb? are you discreet? message me and tell me why

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, mallubull, oppor and 1 other person
keyholecouple said:
anyone want link to her fb? are you discreet? message me and tell me why

Key couple,

I am from Midwest too, discreet, 35 yrs old BBC in Chicago. Would love to chat with Mrs Key... Does she chat? I have Kik and Skype

Ron

Ms Key is certainly a stunning hotwife... would love to see her standing in just a pair of stripper style heels and a thong. 3/4 pose showing her arse cheeks :)

oh yes very sexy yes I want her fb yes discreet

please tell us all about Ms Key;... do you stag her or she cuckold you? Does she only enjoy flashing, or she enjoy other men sexually?
who of you started playing like this, you or her?
she is very hot, and you are a lucky husband having such a hot asian wife.

I love those push-button nipples and of course those huge tits. Her younger pics are fine as hell but she looks dirty hot mature. That pic of her in the car, yeah that’s the kind of dirty sexy woman out and about. You know she gets her pussy and everything else ready to go when she goes out, just in case.

Reactions: toolman2c and keyholecouple
love all of the comments....i love her big sensitive nipples too....and her full lips that can suck the chrome off of a tailpipe...she knows her way around some balls too

51745736.jpg 52459321.jpg Keyholecouple_photo copy 9.JPG

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: toolman2c, 0908!, eriknb and 14 others
keyholecouple said:
I am glad you all enjoy her...love the comments...

15781437_124312611400809_7368968765961560993_n.jpg mskey-exposedtummy.png andrea-postgame2.png
Hot lady

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, wannabee, keyholecouple and 1 other person
omg, that ass makes me hard

Reactions: toolman2c and keyholecouple
Beautiful sexy woman. Filipina?

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and Capt. Ron
she would go well working in an asian massage shop ... providing extra services then coming home and telling you all about it as you licked her wet smooth pussy

keyholecouple said:
Taiwanese (Chinese)
Nice. You are a lucky man getting to touch her every night.

keyholecouple said:
Hi there, married couple here, white male and asian female in the midwest. Ms Key enjoys comments, requests, and tributes. We will share more info about her as we go.

3.jpg 13612265_100697747034137_5656355279204082021_n.jpg andrea-necktie-nipples.png
Very cute
Would have alot of fun playing with your wife