• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Asian Wife

• Thread startermywifesasian
  • Start date

mywifesasian

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 18, 2006
Hello all we are a FilAm couple, wife is filipina I am white. She cucked me years ago. She prefers blacks and hispanic men. We are for real. Contact us.

Attachments

• ass.jpg
    ass.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 2,738
  • car ass.jpg
    car ass.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 2,511
  • pussyshot2.JPG
    pussyshot2.JPG
    22.7 KB · Views: 2,145
Pretty pussy

Love to fuck her hard and rough as you watches...I am black wit a steel cock

Sweet

Wow, you're a lucky man ;) would love to see more of her

all holes open?

were are you and your filippino wife from..would love to get a hold of that i'm mexican

Wow such a great looking ass and pussy. You're lucky man.

Hope she can stand taking my devil cock....

Nice cunt

mywifesasian said:
Hello all we are a FilAm couple, wife is filipina I am white. She cucked me years ago. She prefers blacks and hispanic men. We are for real. Contact us.
Add me to your yahoo messenger uncut_master2000 i would love to meet you for real and have fun with you 2

My Cock, Your Wife...

I'm a well-hung half-Hispanic guy who would love to give your wife a good fucking. She's beautiful! Let me know where you're located. My address is: tpmurphy808@yahoo.com Hope to meet you soon!

mywifesasian said:

What a body I bet you have a jop keeping up with her, I am coming just imagining cleaning that lovely pussy :p .
You lucky man I wish I was black :D .
wallbike

you gotta post some more pics!

Nice Pictures

Man she is nice,you lucky guy.

mywifesasian said:

wow.please send mor mate.i will send some of mine asian

More pics please she has one very sexy ass!!

Users who are viewing this thread