• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My bareback *****

• Thread starterbabyruthiezhubby
  • Start date
B

babyruthiezhubby

Here's a few pics of my ***** wife. This is her and some guy she hooked up with that was passing through Iowa Where we live . We met him at his motel and she spread her legs and took his bare black cock in her pussy . He fucked my ***** good and filled her slutty cunt full of cum.

Attachments

• Picture 020.JPG
    Picture 020.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 2,160
  • Picture 028.JPG
    Picture 028.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 1,643
  • Picture 068.JPG
    Picture 068.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 1,804
  • Picture 043.JPG
    Picture 043.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 1,421
  • Picture 088.JPG
    Picture 088.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 1,946
Reactions: BWCHUGETIT
she looks ***** allright. now give us the story..and more pics please.!

Will be in Iowa next summer - close to Des Moine?

Wow, what a babe! Thx for the pics. Lets see LOTS more!

asves26 said:
she looks ***** allright. now give us the story..and more pics please.!

I have a couple of storys in here somewhere. She's a total *****. thats why I love her I guess lol. She hardly ever fucks the same guy twice. She's hooked up hundreds of guys in the last 3 or 4 years and always goes bareback. She finds most of the guys she fucks on craigs list. She meets total strangers and fucks them.

Attachments

• temp 035.JPG
    temp 035.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 911
  • 2 (87).JPG
    2 (87).JPG
    45.6 KB · Views: 917
  • Picture 015.jpg
    Picture 015.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 1,153
All wives should be like her

But we have not been godd at convincing them to go her way

She is great!!

How did se become a bb *****?

Please post more pics and/or videos

She is ok in my book. Would love to put a smile her face.

Ruthie is always such a dirty *****, I love her pics. What a great body, and the look on her face when that huge dick is inside her is perfect.

Very sexy pics of her taking that black cock bareback...any more pics?

thanks everyone

She's pretty much been a bareback ***** since I met her. We've been married 17 years and she's fucked hundreds. She fucks white guys too . If she see's a guy she wants any race she'll fuck him.

Attachments

• 1 (10).JPG
    1 (10).JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 496
  • 1 (39).jpg
    1 (39).jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 476
  • Picture 082.JPG
    Picture 082.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 556
  • Picture 126.jpg
    Picture 126.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 508
  • temp 047.JPG
    temp 047.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 586
fantastic slut

love the pics. I checked out the website--unbelievable. she is every guy's dream. I would love to give her a big tongue kiss after she has taken a couple of loads in her mouth, then lick up whatever spilled on her.

Nice

Bet you enjoyed cleaning her out :D

I'm not really into the clean up thing myself but I would sure let you guys go for it. she would love it. I know what some of you guys are thinking , What a waste right lol.
I just enjoy watching and getting videos of her doing what she loves best. Then I like to fuck her well used cunt when the other guys are done.

Attachments

• Picture 073.JPG
    Picture 073.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 444
  • 1 (45).jpg
    1 (45).jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 506
  • Picture 026.JPG
    Picture 026.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 467
Yes, what a hot slut you got for a wife. More stories and pics pleeeeeaaaaaasse ! Tell me though, do you enjoy wanking off watching those big black cocks fuck and fill up her hot cunt with cum or getting sloppy seconds after they are through fucking and filling her up with cum

I do love sliding my cock in her sloppy cunt after she's been pumped full of cum by a few black cocks.

Such a stunning slut!

Users who are viewing this thread