• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Birthday Present

• Thread startercujosocal
  • Start date

cujosocal

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 11, 2006
Of all the presents I have ever received from my wife, this last present was the biggest surprise of my life.

I arrived home after having a hard day at work. My wife was away at class that night and the kids were out babysitting. I went into the bedroom to change and spotted a present on the bed. I unwrapped what was obviously a videotape. I took it out of the case to find it labeled, "For Your Eyes Only". Curiously, I went ahead on inserted it into the video player and pressed the play button. I continued to change my clothes as I eyed the TV monitor. Carol appeared on the screen sitting on a bed. I found it strange that I did not recognize the background of the screen. She was obviously in a bedroom that I have never seen before. She wearing a black lacey bra and matching panties. She was squeezing her breasts and rubbing her pussy through the sheer material. The unfamiliarity of the room she was in caught my attention as I sat down on our bed in my underwear My eyes were fixed on the screen as she sat up and playfully squeezed both tits.

"Hi honey." She began, " I hope you enjoy your present. I know I will!"

I immediately wondered who was holding the camera as the view zoomed out and panned to the right. I was a bit surprised to watch the camera rest on the view a black man. He was large, tall and black as black can be. He had no shirt on but was wearing a pair of jeans. He carried a bit of a stomach but not what I would consider "fat". He was clean-shaven including his head, a very handsome man with perfect white teeth.

"Your wife tells me you have always wanted to she her do it with a black man." The man grinned, "Well, you're going to watch this black man fuck your wife!"

He turned to my wife. "Why don't we start with another drink?" He suggested.

The camera focused back on Carol as she swung herself onto the edge of the king-sized bed. She must have had a few drinks already because she had a difficulty in standing up. She walked over next to the black man where a wet bar stood. A bottle of tequila and two glasses were sitting on top. He poured what looked like a double into both glasses. They both downed the contents of the glasses and proceeded to have another round.

He turned to her and began to kiss her. I could tell she was a little apprehensive because she did not immediately reciprocate the embrace he had given her. I could tell they were French kissing as the camera zoomed in and her hands finally found their way around to the back of his neck. They kissed passionately for quite a while. The camera followed his hand as is made it way down to her ass. His large black hand squeezed one of her cheeks as he pulled her closer towards him. The camera zoomed in closer; he gently caressed her ass, slipping his hand under her panties as they kissed. The camera panned up to show his other hand fondling her tits. He slipped the bra off her breast, ******** it to the camera. The camera zoomed out again for me to see him kissing her neck. Carol had her eyes closed and appeared to still be a little tense. Slowly she relaxed as he continued to nibble on her neck. She was soon breathing deeply as she enjoyed his hands exploring her body. He whispered something in her ear that was inaudible on the tape. I watched as her hand moved down to his crotch. His pants were loose enough that I could not see a noticeable bulge. As her hand pressed against his crotch, her eyes opened in surprise as her hand pulled away. It was almost as if she had touched something she was not expecting.

"It's O.K. babe." He laughed, " It won't bite you!"

She placed her hand back on his crotch and squeezed it gently.

"I never felt a cock so big!" Carol exclaimed.

"Just wait until it gets hard!" He laughed again.

She moaned as the black man slipped one of her nipples into his mouth. She continued to rub the growing bulge in his pants as he sucked on her tits. He whispered something into her ear again and she shook her head. I'm sure he wanted his straining cock released but Carol wasn't quite ready.

"Unbuckle my belt." He instructed.

My wife slowly complied.

"Unbutton the top." He said.

Again she complied.

"Now the zipper."

She pulled down his zipper while staring intently on the still growing erection hidden within.

"Now," He commanded. "Show your husband the slab of meat that's going to fill your pussy."

Carol reached into his underwear and moaned in unbelief I could tell by her expression that she couldn't believe how big this man's tool was. She grabbed a hold of his cock and gave it a tug. His black cock sprang out of his pants. It was very long, thick and black. It was a couple inches longer and much thicker than mine. And he wasn't even fully erect yet! My wife's jaw just about dropped to the ground at the sight of his monster cock. I know she's seen huge cocks in videos but never in real life. The black man pulled his pants and underwear down to released his massive set of balls. He guided her hand back to his ebony rod and she apprehensively stroked his piece. As she massaged his cock, he continued to squeeze her nipples and ass. Once more, he whispered something into her ear and once more she shook her head. He whispered again and coaxed her down onto her knees by gently pushing down her shoulders. She stared in amazement at his erection as she continued to massage it. By now it was all but fully erect. It had grown another inch or so and now appeared to be twice as thick as my cock when fully erect. He guided her head toward his waiting cock but she shook her head.

"C'mon girl." He coaxed, "Show your husband what he wanted to see."

Carol looked at the camera and then looked back at his cock. With a gentle nudge from his hand, she brought her lips to his love muscle. She kissed his cock head and reached for his balls. She began to lick underneath his cock as he moaned. She licked up and down his long black shaft pausing to nibble on his cock head.

"Suck it." The black man ordered. "Suck my black dick."

"It's too big." Replied my wife. "It's just too fuckin' big!"

"Nonsense!" He answered back. " You know your husband wants to see your lips stretched around my black cock. Just start with the head of it"

She carefully assessed the size of the challenge in front of her and licked her lips. Her eyes turned to the camera as she slid his cock head in between her lips. She drew him out of her mouth and licked his cock some more concentrating on his now enlarged and purple head. She slipped his hard on back in to her mouth as he moaned in ecstasy. Another inch disappeared past Carol's stretched lips. Slowly she slid his black log in and out of her mouth. With each stroke, a little more dick entered her wet mouth. My wife eyed the camera as she went down on his cock as far as she could. He moaned once again and pushed her down even further. She fought the tendency to gag and allowed a little more cock to penetrate her throat. Carol pulled his swollen member from her mouth and rubbed it with her hands. It seemed to grow again and saliva glistened from the shaft. He slapped his wet cock against her face a few times as she rubbed it all over. The black man pulled her back onto his ebony stick. He held her head as he slid his tool in and out of her mouth.

He looked at the camera and said. "So, how do you like watching your wife with a big black cock in her throat?"

He turned his attention to fucking my wife's mouth. He pulled her further and further onto his cock with each thrust, forcing it deeper and deeper. Soon, most of his black snake was disappearing down her throat. I figured about 8" of dick was shoved into her mouth and throat. I thought he was going to cum soon. I didn't know how either of them could take it for so long. Then he pulled his wet cock out of her mouth. Carol seemed disappointed and appeared to go after his cock with her mouth.

"Mmmmm" He moaned as he turned to the camera. " Your wife sucks cock real good! I'd love to show you my entire cock shoved down her throat, but I'm afraid I'd cum on the spot. And we're not finished yet! Maybe later!"

The black man winked at the camera and then helped her onto her feet and led her over to the bed. Carol sat down as he fed his erection back into her mouth and ****** it deep into her throat a few more times. Then he laid her on her back and got between her legs. He spread her apart to reveal her very wet pussy. The black man spread her pussy lips apart and rubbed his finger inside the folds. Carol moaned. He slid one of his long fingers into her cunt as she squealed in delight He began to work it in and out of her cunt as if he were fucking her.

Once again he turned to the camera and said. " Wait until you see my black dick in this pussy."

He spread her pussy more and began to lick it. Carol squirmed and pulled his head further into her pussy. He licked up and down her slit as he kept her cunt spread apart. He paused
occasionally to slide his tongue into her box and then a finger or two. For several minutes, he licked my wife's pussy and fucked her with his fingers.

"It's time for the main event." The black man announced.

" Oh, yes!" My wife agreed. "Fuck me with your black cock!"

He straddled my wife's chest as she eagerly took his cock back into her mouth. She sucked him deeply as he drove his manhood into her throat. After a short while, he pulled out and rolled Carol over onto her stomach.

"Get on your hands and knees", He instructed.

She did what he asked and was soon all fours. He positioned himself behind her and stroked his ebony rod a few times as he prepared to enter my wife's pussy. He guided his love missile towards its target. Carol signed in relief as she felt his cock head begin to penetrate her pussy lips. She moaned as he entered her love canal. She gasped as the huge black cock slid deeper into her cunt. He paused briefly as just over half of his erection disappeared into her. He pulled out an inch or two before pushing back in. He did this a few times and a little more cock disappeared with each thrust. Soon all but a few inches were buried deep in my wife's pussy. He began to pick up the pace. He pounded her faster and faster. Sliding his cock out as far as it will go without exiting, and then thrusting as deep as possible. He was really working her over.

"It's so damn big!" Carol exclaimed. "I can't take any more!"

"Why don't you turn over?" He suggested. "It'll be easier to take it deeper."

He helped her onto her back without even having to exit her. He pulled her legs up and apart to gain better access. He began to slowly slide his hard cock deep into her pussy. He worked it in and out again. Then he slowly went deep again. This time he didn't stop at the usually spot. He edged deeper until his entire manhood disappeared into my wife. I couldn't believe so much hard cock could fit in her pussy. He proceeded to pound away again as I watched this huge black monster penetrating my wife deeper than ever before. Carol's eyes got really big and I could tell she was cumming.

"Cum!" She pleaded. " Please cum!"

"You want a load of cum now?" The black man asked." Tell me, where would your husband like to watch a big load of black cum be dumped?"

"Ohhh!" She cried out. "My face, cum on my face! I want to taste your sweet cum."

He pulled his dripping wet cock from her pussy and continued to stroke it. He moved her so that her head was closer to the edge of the bed. She was still on her back as he got up from the bed and attempted to put his cock back in her mouth. To get the right angle, he pulled her closer to him so her head was slightly hanging off the edge. He shoved his still hard erection into her mouth and slid it deep into her throat. A muffled "Umpfl!!" Emitted from my wife's mouth with each thrust of his manhood, She brought her hands up to her face motioning that she wanted him to cum. After a few more deep thrusts, he paused.

"Suck it deep." He commanded. "Swallow my cock, and then I'll give your husband a really good show."

Still with his dick in her mouth, Carol reluctantly nodded in agreement. He slid his cock deeper and deeper.

" Bend your head further back." He instructed. " Then swallow it when you begin to gag."

She complied and bent her head further back. He began to fuck her mouth again sliding in and out, He slowed down and I could tell he was going to see how much black dick he could get down her throat. He eased his cock deeper and deeper.

"Swallow" He reminded her.

I could see her trying to swallow his love muscle as he pressed it in deeper and deeper, centimeter-by-centimeter. Her eyes opened in amazement as his balls pressed up against her face I came in my underwear seeing the monstrous cock down her throat. He pulled his prick out just in time as white ropes of cum erupted from within. Carol gasped for air as the first volley hit her in the neck. The black man gained his control back as another white projectile found my wife's open mouth. Stream after stream found its way to her waiting mouth and face. She wiped away the ones that were strewn across her eyes and swallowed the ones that found her mouth. She licked the cum that coated her lips and rubbed his cock around her face. Then the black man smeared some cum across her cheeks with his cock and offered it back to my wife to relish the flavor.

The black man looked at the camera and said. " Well, I think the cameraman is ready for his payment!"

:feedback:

Very, very well done. excellent story.

VEry good story.. one thing dont know.. were u turned on with the video.. and how did u feel after the video.. please do post

abvt75 said:
VEry good story.. one thing dont know.. were u turned on with the video.. and how did u feel after the video.. please do post

Turned on? Of course I was turned on! I had kinda of a weird feeling in my stomach but my dick sprang right to attention when I realized what was happening. I came in my pants the second her lips touched his cock!

Afterwards, that night I fucked my wife rough and hard like the slut she was! ;)

Thanks for the comments all! I hope you enjoyed the story! I know I did! :drool:

fantastic!

Gee! almost 1,000 views and only 5 comments!?? C'mon people! would like to hear more comments (good, bad... suggestions etc.)... :rolleyes:

its a really great story. there should be more comments.

He didn't cum in her pussy?? What a waste. How's he going to knock her up that way???

amazing story!!!

loved it all if u got any more let us hear em

great story - well written - very erotic. please tell more.

tina69 said:
amazing story!!!

loved it all if u got any more let us hear em

Thanks for all the positive comments. I wrote this story about a year ago and my wife really enjoyed reading it. She was horny as hell after!

This is pretty much my only piece. I'll try to write a continuation soon. If any one has suggestions on how to finish it, please let me know!

Great story, enjoyed how it was writen and the excitment it created in our loins.

Continuation Easy. Let him lnock her up.

she should clean this brotha up afterwards..Maybee lick his ass clean..Then give you a kiss..now that would be classy...

Great story....Let you wife know that you should be there in person!

Give the cameraman his go. And then give her arse a good fucking.

Hot Hot Story

Users who are viewing this thread