• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My cock

• Thread starteraussie_minister
  • Start date

aussie_minister

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 18, 2010
Here are 2 pics of my cock.

What do you think?

Attachments

• 1st_cock_pic.jpg
    1st_cock_pic.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 505
  • 2nd_cock_pic.jpg
    2nd_cock_pic.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 533
damn

My wife wishes you were here in Ga. She'd love to get on you!;)

MOST impressive

I like...alot.

Great size and nice head.

That is an awesome cock!

Would love to see you use my wife Nancy with your cock very nice indeed!

Aussie_minister,

aussie_minister said:
Here are 2 pics of my cock. What do you think?

I think that's a fine looking cock-and-ball set. I would imagine that when your wife... in between seeing her lovers... orders you to take off your clothes and lie down on your back for her, then rides you to orgasm, she must find that quite satisfying.

Does your wife require you to ask her permission before you cum, and withhold her permission if you have not fully satisfied her (with, perhaps, multiple orgasms), or if she feels you have not earned it...?

—Custer

Can I call this a cock from the Heaven..?? My Japanese wife will definitely love to give it a GOooooo..:p

Pinkyrod lets get Nancy and your wife together and let them fight over his cock might be fun for us 3 guys to see lol

Your's suggestion is awesome, Rick Willis..! Are you going to simply watching me and the other guys doing ALL the physical 'hard works'...?:D

I'm in Pinky love watching Nancy with other guys doing all the physical hard works with and to her..........just enjoy the show!

hi my wife is in love with your cock she wants it all inside her all holes nice pics go so on

nice cock

i would love to have my wife sherry ride that big cock you could really stretch her tight pussy.i would love to watch her with that cock buried in her. wish you were closer jon

Nice..

aussie_minister said:
Here are 2 pics of my cock.

What do you think?

Hey nice ones...!!

süperrrrrrrrrrrrr

Wow! That's nice!! My baby dick couldnt even compare.

fucking amazing cock, very hot. Would love to see that monster using my petite gf.

Users who are viewing this thread