• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My cuckold husband watches me play!

• Thread starterBarbi- naughty Slut Wife
  • Start date

Barbi- naughty Slut Wife

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 27, 2006
www.barbisluttyadventures.com
I hope you all love these pics of me being serviced by my black studs! They made my husband just watch all the fun which was a little different for him. He usually gets to play with me as I enjoy being serviced by all! If you would like to see more of me being gangbanged, doing threesomes, having public sex,
being an exhibitionist and doing everything else a naughty slut wife does, please visit my amateur adult site at www.barbisluttyadventures.com

Attachments

• hwmp_19 3548_TN 3585.jpg
    hwmp_19 3548_TN 3585.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 5,380
  • hwmp_20 3549_TN 3586.jpg
    hwmp_20 3549_TN 3586.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 3,643
  • hwmp_21 3550_TN 3587.jpg
    hwmp_21 3550_TN 3587.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 3,565
  • hwmp_22 3551_TN 3588.jpg
    hwmp_22 3551_TN 3588.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 4,119
Barbi

I like it.You are some very FINE white pussy.You are just so pretty is hard to believe.Your are one of the nicest white slut wives in this world.What a bunch of lucky blackmen that are geting in your panties.Hubby has got it made.Hope you are truly getting everything you little heart desires.Thanks Hot One.okdeacon

Thanks for the nice comments okdeacon

okdeacon said:
I like it.You are some very FINE white pussy.You are just so pretty is hard to believe.Your are one of the nicest white slut wives in this world.What a bunch of lucky blackmen that are geting in your panties.Hubby has got it made.Hope you are truly getting everything you little heart desires.Thanks Hot One.okdeacon
Thank you for the great comments. I don't think the guys that I fuck are the lucky ones though, I believe I am the lucky one! After all I have the nicest husband that lets me do these things!
hugs & Blowjobs to all,
Barbi

Barbi good pics for the fantasists but you are a webmistress and that obviously is not you so if your serious about this site post some real pics of yourself.

It's her all right

Go to her website dude. She's real and unbelievable.

amwilson said:
Go to her website dude. She's real and unbelievable.

A real business, yes.

Interested in being in movie

I am a 6-2 210 muscular clean and disease free black athlete who would love to meet her!

How about you with older guys or some ugly ones?

Beautiful

You are just beautiful. I love a women that likes to keep her husnband happy by fucking guys for him. You are one very pretty lady and your husband and the guy fucking you are very lucky

I am real and I love this lifestyle!!!!

tom5159 said:
You are just beautiful. I love a women that likes to keep her husnband happy by fucking guys for him. You are one very pretty lady and your husband and the guy fucking you are very lucky
I just wanted to say thank you to all those that left nice comments and to those that don't believe it's me, just check out my site! You can clearly see me in all the pictures and videos. Me and my husband own the site and we run it all by ourselves. we are not a corporate site that just buys the same old stuff. We started our site just for my play dates, so they could see the pics and videos my husband took of me being a naughty slut wife. After a while the guys that I was naughty with, as well as readers from other forums like this one, talked me into putting up my very own website. And the rest is history as they say. Now me and my husband just try to make enough money from the site to run it. Bandwith is very expensive, as anyone who runs a site will tell you. These days you can't really make any significant money from running an amateur adult site. We only do it to keep the lifestyle alive and I get to show off as I like to do!

Last edited by a moderator:
Stunning

These pics r unbelievable I cant keep my eyes off them. Even I could fuck u.

Thank you so much for sharing your adventures, you and your husband are truly open minded, I believe that sharing your sexuality is most unselfish act one can do:D

;) Very Nice Barbi. "You Go Girl". Love, Irene!!!

These days you can't really make any significant money from running an amateur adult site.

look make money and be proud of it... don't give all that "I just break even crap..." your post is just an advert for your web site...

Users who are viewing this thread