• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Cuckold Thoughts

• Thread startertrooper1
  • Start date

trooper1

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 12, 2010
Hello All--

Just found this site and started reading. A very good site. I have been on quite a few cuckold sites for about a year or so.

I am the husband in a 16 year marriage. For about the past two years, my wife and I have fantasized during lovingmaking about her fucking another guy while I watch. I must say I am really turned on by the idea. However, the fantasy is not one of her:

1. Trying to amass as many lovers as possible
2. Going out and having sex while I wait at home
3. Having sex with a bull while I am dominated and humiliated

All of the above seem to be typical (though I guess what is typical) in a "cuckold" lifestyle. None interest me nor my wife; instead it is just her having great sex while I watch and lightly participate.

I have asked her if she would act on the fantasies; I have not really received a yes or no answer. I guess I really don't know what to do next inasmuch if we ever go through with this, a "typical" experience is not wanted. I don't want to troll for random guys on websites or bars and I don't want to get a friend involved. If we ever do it, I would prefer it happen on vacation.

I guess in the end, I am struggling with these thoughts inasmuch they seem to consume me quite a bit and turn me on immensely. It would be good to read what others think and offer as advice.

Have you considered finding a swinger's club in your area and checking it out?

Try a nudist club. This has been successful for me and my wife. There, the other men can see her naked and can fantasize about what it would be like to fuck her.

We have never been to a nudist club without at least one guy coming to me and asking, in some way or another, if I let other men fuck my wife. It is almost taken for granted at some of these clubs that any husband who would show his wife's naked tits and pussy to other men would probably also let them fuck her.

Hi Trooper,

I wouldn't let the labels worry you too much. I would still call you a cuckold fetishist -- that is, you get turned on by the thought of your wife screwing another guy.

You're just another colour in the cuckold rainbow ;)

Personally, the humiliation doesn't do it for me either.

I posted a larger defintion w/ links in this thread --> http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/general-cuckoldry/16880-unusual-problem-need-help-2.html#post137711

I also coined a new phrase: cuckold-ier than though ;)

Thanks all for the comments. One thing I thought of is perhaps doing a Hedonism vacation and seeing what happens. However, my only hesitancy there is that everything I have read about the resort is that the facilities are no better than "ok" (though the company is great). Just "ok" facilities on a vacation like that could turn my wife off so I don't know if I will go through with it. I like the idea though; just wish I could find a better location of that type that has better facilities.

Have you asked your wife how she would like to proceed? Her way probably isn't your way.

you're looking to make your wife a hotwife, not you be a cuck

There are many varients in the cuckold/hot wife lifestyle.
There are also many relationships that have some elements of both to one degree or another.
Personally, I'm not into humiliation either for the most part

Just do what is right for you and do not ty to put a label on it. :)

Additional discussion/thoughs

(I was not sure what discussion to add this comment to ... am trying here)

http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/gene...kold-lifestyle-children-home-7.html#post94991

As i stared to mention at the link above, we are close friends with a couple where the wife (S) is also in a now longer-term GF/BF arrangement with another man. In the past few months we (mostly instigated by me) have been spending a little more social time with S and her husband - but it was generall just the 4 of us.

Given my cuckold and hotwife tendencies, the situation with S and her BF is just making me jealous and crazy but it was difficult to get into a lot of details. However, it was amazing this past Saturday as we dropped by on the spur of the moment - the husband was in the living room watching some tv and drinking a beer. When my wife asked where S was, he called down into the lower level (it is very nice and opens up to the backyard). As the 3 of us came down, S and BF were sitting together on the couch - and the BF has on a Indonesian type sarong (not sure if he put it on as we were coming down the stairs). It seems that they have made furnishing and lifestyle changes in the past month - without telling too many folks. With their kids mostly moved out, the BF has moved into the lower level, with S spending a lot of time down there.

I just could not help myself, and as folks were making margs, i started asking questions. It is apparently more serious between S and her BF - with them spending a lot of their time together (hiking, live music). I then asked (with my wife giving me harsh looks) what the husband was doing: working harder but according to them still spending good time together. It seems to be possible with the kids out on their own. What was different than when we usuall go out together, was that S was very touchy with both the BF and husband - but clearly more with the BF (perhaps because we were downstairs).

Again i could not help myself - and asked the husband in front of everyone, if he feels neglected, jealous etc. He was a bit squeemish, but then said he was very glad for S to have this situation that made her so very happy, and handled the jelousy better as the BF was in such good shape to always have S wound-up.

On the way home, I took my wife out for an early dinner. For the first time, i outright told my wife that i very envious about their situation. I would love (almost obessesed) for her to get a BF. She was mostly shocked, but after some talking admitted that S seemed to be in a great situation - but was not sure how she could get her mind around it. I then offered her that if she was try 'dating', i would make things easier for her: doing most/all of the housework, would be completely supportive of everything etc. We talked more on Sunday and will for a while long - and i think she is starting to understand that i really want this.

of importance to me is that this is not just a 'lover' but she is trying to find a true boyfriend. Have people had success in this? How? Thanks for letting me put this in writing

What you're looking for is a hotwife, not a cuckold lifestyle. feel free to check out ourhotwives.org for more info!

Users who are viewing this thread