• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My descent...

• Thread starteruktony
  • Start date
U

uktony

I have recently joined this forum, at first just with the intention of indulging my fantasy, safe in the knowledge that it wouldn't affect my wife and would satisfy my desire to imagine her with other men. She loves the fantasy of being with other men while I watch, but won't really entertain the thought of going further.

Having read all the posts, seen men talking about their wives, posting pictures.....all of it has been turning me on more and more, to the point where i am beginning to get hard just logging on to cuckolds.com

what my confession is about is my most recent development. My wife is very, very open minded and loves turning me on...and as we are apart a lot at the moment with work, I have been asking her to send me pictures of herself so I can enjoy them...that is the reason I have given her...and she has been teasing me every day with hot sexy pictures on my phone, pictures of her legs, her breasts.....of touching herself, lots of her at work showing her cleavage, her thighs, her sexy legs in stockings and heels....all of them drive me crazy

but what i feel guilty about is that I didnt ask her to send me them for me, I asked her for them so that I would hve pictures to show on here, and the thought of displaying her for other men to look at, to get hard over....drives me crazy.

I have no real intention of showing these pictures, of betraying her trust like that, but god, the thought of it, of ******** her to other men to stroke over....it drives me crazy.

lol i've been told by her many times that i'm a sick puppy...but when i say she loves it, she never disagrees, just rolls her eyes and smiles.

you are right about saying what goes on the net stays on the net, a few years ago i used to talk on msn messenger a lot, and i did meet someone in a chat room who was into other mens wives and seeing pictures....we talked for weeks and i gradually got more and more trusting and to be honest, talking constantly about my wife was a real turn on. After weeks, i did show him a few pictures of her on display....and god, i used to cum instantly just by her picture appearing and knowing he could see it....

it went a little further, and i actually sent him one or two, none with her face, just her legs, her pussy.....each time i did it i had the most amazing arousal, it became like a drug and he loved it, telling me how sexy she was..wanting more....

i sent him a few with her face on.....to my shame....and the pinnacle came when he began showing me her pictures, i had no control, i just used to sit there at my desk while her picture flashed on my screen, put there by him.....i came so many times, the lack of control, knowing it was up to him what i saw, even thinking of it now, knowing how wrong it was....makes my heart thud and my cock harden.

he stopped appearing on my msn, and to this day i still live in fear of her picture appearing online somewhere, i can only trust he was genuine and had some decency to keep them private....but, god, the fear is matched, overwhelmed, by the arousal.

165 views and one reply....this site isn't as interactive as i thought lol :confused:

You stick with what you feel safe doing - Mac's warning is valid ;)

uktony said:
he stopped appearing on my msn, and to this day i still live in fear of her picture appearing online somewhere, i can only trust he was genuine and had some decency to keep them private...

Fingers crossed he has the same sense of privacy and decency that I work by. I've got a lovely collection of ladies from all around the world - but there's no way I'd pass them on or show them anywhere else [they are for MY pleasure]

Same here

uktony said:
it went a little further, and i actually sent him one or two, none with her face, just her legs, her pussy.....each time i did it i had the most amazing arousal, it became like a drug and he loved it, telling me how sexy she was..wanting more....

....makes my heart thud and my cock harden.

I know exactly your situation, been there done that, all without my wife's knowledge. He started sending pics (I'd sent him large format, not little thumbnail versions) that were on a large computer screen with his big black cock pushed right up to her holes, and the pics looked amazingly real. My heart would thud the same way. Then he started asking for her email address, asking me if I liked the pics and he wouldn't send more unless I promised to show her the pics and have her to email her comments. It all got a little too serious, to the point I feared he would go to the point of trying to track my ISP and finding us. I finally cleared my email account and chalked it up as a lesson learned.

I've never seen her pics online, but he has some he must have printed on glossy paper with his cock at her asshole and cum all over her ass that looks real. I can still remember it, but I never downloaded a copy. Maybe it will turn up someday... at least it doesn't show her face.

The fact the arousal outweighs the guilt and the risk says a lot about how desperate you are for it to happen. And your wife isn't saying no, she simply isn't saying yes. But in the right situation, there would have to be very good odds that you would end up a cuckold.

The odds of faceless photos, ones without any distinguishing objects, being recognised by anyone are infintisemal (I hope that's how you spell it). Photos with faces dramatically increase the risk, but sometimes it's the risk that brings the pleasure. It's a very powerful drug.

Think how you would feel if you and your wife actually met such a man, one you had already corresponded with and sent photos to. I actually experienced it. After a couple of months of communicating he turned up at our place for a coffee and a chat. We'd done some swinging, mostly MFM, but this was different. In the course of the emails he'd made it clear that if he and my wife hit it off, he would be taking over full husband priviliges. I would be relegated to licking her, even when he wasn't there. Her pussy would belong to him. He came across as a real arrogant prick but the more we corresponded the more aroused I became even though I hated myself for it.

My wife didn't read his emails, she didn't want to know, but she did want to meet him. The idea that a guy we'd never met could exert that much control over me intrigued her. The reason she agreed to meet. The moment he walked into our place he acted like he owned it. It made me angry but he ignored me and concentrated on my wife, charming her. At one point he told us he had rules. He handed me a piece of paper and told me to read it out loud. Basically, the rules said she was his and that I would be sub to her and him. In return she would become his lover and he would treat her well, taking her away for weekends, etc. He asked her if she agreed. Her response was that she would think about it but the way she was smiling at him I knew it was really a "Yes". The flood of emotions was incredible. Anger, dismay, betrayal, guilt, fear, humiliation, surrender, and above all, an incredible arousal. An arousal that I knew came from the core of my being. I had discovered who and what I was. And I never regretted any of the two years that followed.

Wow, hot and scary. Why does this make my heart go thump-a-thump so much?

ty for your replies, it is good to know i am not alone in this fantasy/obsession!

my wife whispered in my ear last night fantasies of her with another man and woman, strangers who used her all night long, she was blindfolded so couldn't see who it was...she whispered about him using her pussy, sliding his cock into her, fucking her hard...while the woman ground down on her face, making her lick and suck....

i came so hard, and so quickly that she laughed and said i enjoyed it a little too much!

LOL - the mind paints far better pictures than any movie producer can, doesn't it :D

What a lovely, naughty woman you have.

Uktony,

uktony said:
[My wife] has been teasing me every day with hot sexy pictures on my phone, pictures of her legs, her breasts.....of touching herself, lots of her at work showing her cleavage, her thighs, her sexy legs in stockings and heels....all of them drive me crazy.

That's very promising. Clearly your wife is turned on not only by sending sexually-suggestive pictures of herself to you, as well as by wearing sexually-revealing clothing at work, but also by the possibility that her electronic photos, transmitted via the Internet, might "get away" from her and be distributed all over the world by men she doesn't know. I mean, it's always a possibility, right...?

uktony said:
But, what I feel guilty about is that I didn't ask her to send [her revealing photos] for me; rather, I asked her for them so I would have pictures [of her] to show on [this forum]. The thought of displaying [my wife] for other men to look at and get hard over drives me crazy.

You shouldn't feel "guilty" because you're playing to your wife's secret desire. Without actually saying so, she is demonstrating to you her desire to be an exhibitionist and telling you, in effect, that turns her on.

uktony said:
I have no real intention of showing these pictures, of betraying her trust like that...

Instead of feeling "guilty" and pretending you don't want to "betray your wife's trust," why don't you simply tell her you found an interesting forum for married men whose wives fuck other men, and men who would like their wives to step up, step out, and begin fucking other men, and she has such a gorgeous sensuously-hot body that you'd like to post the photos she's been sending you on this forum. Tell her if you do (not showing her face, if that's what she prefers), lots of men will have salacious thoughts about her and masturbate while looking at her photos. Also, tell your wife you'd like her to take a look at this forum so she can make a judgment for herself, and give her the address ("/forums/" has to be included at the end, otherwise she'll get a different site).

You might be surprised that your wife's response will not be negative, especially if you tell her how gorgeous, sexy and sensuous she looks in her photos... just like in person. If she seems "shy" about it and "reluctant" to let you post her photos, you might try coaxing her along... until finally she "gives in" and agrees.

Go for it—

Custer

Yes, i would sure, love to guide my hard uncut 7" long cock into her mouth and cunt holes, especially if u r gonna watch, that really turns me on. I am asian mix so u can understand why i also like some variety, Especially if they r married. IF u ever decide to travel or holiday to Asia, in Malaysia, we could meet-up. I am in Yahoo chat, either "longjohntoy" or "letmephuckuwifeorgf", love to hear from u. So lets be brave and show me her pics as we chat and stroke about her, i KNOW u want this too. Dont wait any longer, message me NOW.

Interesting comment about this site arousing you tony. It does the same thing to me.

Oh no, did it again...

Just sent pics of my wife to a black dom on CL who advertised pics of himself with a fat 11" cock, but demanded the we both suck him, and that he get her ass and mine if he wants it. I've never done anything like this, and don't consider myself bi, but I felt drawn to respond and show him my beautiful wife's pics. Now, I've got that pounding chest and starting the feeling of dread. I'll be glad when I get this all figured out.

GO For it!

He sets the rules, you willingly obey....

uktony, I believe it is absolutely normal for a husband to want to show his wife naked to other men, and when he has photos of her to show them to other guys too.

When a gal poses naked, no matter how much she may protest to the contrary, she is saying, even without words, "I want to show my naked body to other men!" Many wives will deny this and tell their husbands that the photos are only for his enjoyment, but they all know that husbands can't be trusted with naked photos of their wives, and they know that other men will be looking at, and lusting over, their naked bodies.

Again, this is the voice of experience. I have a few pussy-photos of my wife, which were taken by a guy who was fucking her before me. I have shown them to lots of other guys, including a few who know her. When they look at her big tits and hairy pussy, their response is always the same: "Boy, would I love to fuck your wife!" And they usually lament, "I wish my wife would let me take naked pictures of her, too!"

Let me say it again: Any woman who poses naked for pictures is secretly hoping that her husband WILL show her tits and pussy to other men! But most of them are not brave enough to admit to it.

Son of John said:
Let me say it again: Any woman who poses naked for pictures is secretly hoping that her husband WILL show her tits and pussy to other men! But most of them are not brave enough to admit to it.

Hmmmm, interesting theory. I know mine would be upset. Now, in the ultra-aroused state I have to get her into to be able to snap a few shot, I could probably tell her I'll be showing these to other men and it would turn her on. But as soon as we were back to reality, settled down again, her views would change. They always do....

If you want to keep it up, you've got to keep it up.

dedkenedy said:
Hmmmm, interesting theory. I know mine would be upset. Now, in the ultra-aroused state I have to get her into to be able to snap a few shot, I could probably tell her I'll be showing these to other men and it would turn her on. But as soon as we were back to reality, settled down again, her views would change. They always do....

So your job is to just keep her thoroughly aroused for a long enough period of time. Fortunately they have drugs to help you do that now, Just remember the warning:
Erections lasting longer than four hours may require immediate medical attention for both partners.:)

He asked for another pic with her on all fours, from behind. He wants to see her rosebud, a "before" pic, before he puts 11 thick inches in there. She handles me fine, but I don't know how anyone can handle that. I got so nervous going through my pics, looking for the right one to send him. He has it now, and I haven't heard back from him.

Before I closed the email, I asked him what he planned for us. Afterwards, I thought "what are you thinking, US?". He has already said he wants us both, which I've never done and am not really comfortable with, but when I respond to his emails, I feel really submissive, which I'm not in real life. All of this is a bit confusing sometimes.

Still haven't heard from him, so I sent him a close-up. Hope he likes it.

Users who are viewing this thread