• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My desires

• Thread starternjcuck
  • Start date

njcuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 13, 2022
Hi, I’m new here. I’m 32 and my wife is 29. We’ve been married for almost 5 years. Ever since I can remember I’ve fantasized about being cheated on and humiliated. My biggest fetish is penis size humiliation. I remember as a 7th grader being pushed, naked into the hs girls locker room as part of a sports initiation and having all the hs girls laugh at me and tease me, but in reality my fetish started before then. Since then, I’ve been cheated on in a couple of relationships and always found it extremely arousing. I’m at the point now where I can’t have sex or masturbate without thinking of being cheated on or humiliated in some way, often about my size. I am obsessed with penis size and although I am straight I love looking at other men’s dicks both online or in person. I haven’t been able to tell my wife any of this though I really would like to. I fantasize about her with other guys and a few guys specifically. I know that she thinks that my dick isn’t that big and that she is way out of my league.

I have recently gotten more interested in race related cuckold and size fantasies. I am of Indian ethnicity and my wife is white. Most people don’t think that we’re a couple and most white guys don’t see me as a threat. I’ve recently been more consciously intrigued by the idea of my wife being with a big white cock and that my little Indian dick is not good enough. I’m looking forward to hearing more from other people on here, sharing more about myself and hopefully starting to share more with my wife. Thanks!

• Love
Reactions: eastten, Santiii and ckc
Where do you live?

njcuck said:
Hi, I’m new here. I’m 32 and my wife is 29. We’ve been married for almost 5 years. Ever since I can remember I’ve fantasized about being cheated on and humiliated. My biggest fetish is penis size humiliation. I remember as a 7th grader being pushed, naked into the hs girls locker room as part of a sports initiation and having all the hs girls laugh at me and tease me, but in reality my fetish started before then. Since then, I’ve been cheated on in a couple of relationships and always found it extremely arousing. I’m at the point now where I can’t have sex or masturbate without thinking of being cheated on or humiliated in some way, often about my size. I am obsessed with penis size and although I am straight I love looking at other men’s dicks both online or in person. I haven’t been able to tell my wife any of this though I really would like to. I fantasize about her with other guys and a few guys specifically. I know that she thinks that my dick isn’t that big and that she is way out of my league.

I have recently gotten more interested in race related cuckold and size fantasies. I am of Indian ethnicity and my wife is white. Most people don’t think that we’re a couple and most white guys don’t see me as a threat. I’ve recently been more consciously intrigued by the idea of my wife being with a big white cock and that my little Indian dick is not good enough. I’m looking forward to hearing more from other people on here, sharing more about myself and hopefully starting to share more with my wife. Thanks!
I think a lot of men have those desires. I like seeing other men's dicks too. My ex wife did cheat on me, and mixed emotions for me, Arousal was one them. My ex, once i found out, continued, and i was her cuck, We never used that word, but i was. My current wife won't do other men, but she willtell me about her ex husband and his dick and other men she has been with.

ckc said:
I think a lot of men have those desires. I like seeing other men's dicks too. My ex wife did cheat on me, and mixed emotions for me, Arousal was one them. My ex, once i found out, continued, and i was her cuck, We never used that word, but i was. My current wife won't do other men, but she willtell me about her ex husband and his dick and other men she has been with.
One of my ex girlfriends cheated on me and I walked in on her. I stayed with her for a while and she continued to sleep with other guys and sometimes she’d tell me about it or tease me. I’ve started talking to my wife about the other guys she’s been with, but she’s still hesitant to go into detail

Reactions: ckc
njcuck said:
One of my ex girlfriends cheated on me and I walked in on her. I stayed with her for a while and she continued to sleep with other guys and sometimes she’d tell me about it or tease me. I’ve started talking to my wife about the other guys she’s been with, but she’s still hesitant to go into detail
It took awhile before my current wife would tell me.. She realized i liked it I guess. The day she told me her ex was biggerthanme, I think i got harder in her hand, She said something like "oh wow, you like knowing he is bigger"

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
ckc said:
It took awhile before my current wife would tell me.. She realized i liked it I guess. The day she told me her ex was biggerthanme, I think i got harder in her hand, She said something like "oh wow, you like knowing he is bigger"
I think that my wife knows that I like hearing about other guys being bigger. She’s commented on my size a few times and told a good female friend that I’m the smallest she’s been with but we haven’t explicitly talked about it yet

• Love
Reactions: ckc, toolman2c and BWCbullforwife
Over the weekend I told me wife that I’m completely obsessed with the idea of her fucking another guy. I was expecting the worst but she was intrigued. She asked me why and what about it I like. Then we started talking about guys. She jerked me off while teasing me about my little dick and at the end whispered how much better the other guys would fuck her. After that I asked her about her fantasies. She said she’s fantasized about one of the guys I mentioned fucking her ever since she saw a dick pic of him from his gf. “It was so impressive” she said, her eyes flickering to my hardening cock. “Much… uh, bigger than yours,” she giggled. She told me to finger her and as I did she moaned his name. Over and over again, her ass was bucking up and down. I’ve never seen her cum like that before!

Reactions: SubtoJudy, Milkymilf, SMELLSGOOD and 4 others
That's a great start. Just keep letting her know how arousing you find the whole idea, and give her gentle encouragement to see for herself if he really matches his picture.

Reactions: JeffCA

Users who are viewing this thread