• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My dilemma

• Thread starterdebsbitch
  • Start date

debsbitch

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 16, 2011
A couple of years ago I mentioned the cuckold lifestyle to my wife. She did not act interested at all. Things have changed a lot lately. She once told me she would never sleep with a black man and last week was telling me how hot this guy at work was. She has been working a lot of extra hours and seems happy to leave in the morning. She told me this morning I am not allowed to wear boys clothes today and the house better be spottless when she gets home. She had the chance to go out a few times but never has. She seems to like having a bitch but is in no way rushing to take a lover. Well I told her I didnt really think I was going to keep being a bitch and she said I could get the fuck out then. She told me before to go out and service some real men but still says she has not. Just trying to figure out what she may be thinking

Sounds like she may have already had a taste of BBC...

Debsbitch,

debsbitch said:
A couple of years ago I mentioned the cuckold lifestyle to my wife.

Nothing wrong with that…

debsbitch said:
She did not act interested at all.

Or so it appeared. Ever since you brought up the possibility of your wife taking lovers, it’s been circulating around in the back of her mind…

debsbitch said:
Things have changed a lot lately. She once told me she would never sleep with a black man.

Different strokes for different folks…

debsbitch said:
But, last week was telling me how hot this guy at work was. She has been working a lot of extra hours and seems happy to leave in the morning.

Ah… so, your wife (who is white, I gather) has the hots for one of the men she works with. Since you made it a point to tell us she once said “she would never sleep with a black man,” is he a black man?

debsbitch said:
She told me this morning I am not allowed to wear boys clothes today and the house better be spottless when she gets home.

Is this a way of saying your wife ordered you to wear a dress and other female attire — say, panties, a bra and stockings — while you spent the day cleaning the house for her?

And, did you do it? Was the house spotless and were you wearing a dress (etc.) for your wife when she came home?

Anyway… it sounds like your wife has in mind bringing her lover-in-waiting, or lover in fact, home at some point and she’s testing you to see if you will follow her orders and provide her with the services she’ll need.

debsbitch said:
She has had chances to go out a few times but never has. She seems to like having a bitch but is in no way rushing to take a lover.

Patience, patience. It can take a discerning married woman some time to select a suitable man to become her lover…

debsbitch said:
I told her I didn’t really think I was going to keep being a bitch. She said I could get the fuck out then.

That’s a fairly clear choice…

debsbitch said:
She told me before to go out and service some real men, but still says she has not.

Um… you mean, a while back your wife told you she wanted you to become a cocksucker for random other men you don’t know, and for whom you know nothing about their STD status? That sounds risky, at best. And, what does that have to do with whether your wife does or does not take a lover?

Anyway… I gather you didn’t do it. If you didn’t, that was a good decision (IMO).

debsbitch said:
Just trying to figure out what my wife may be thinking.

One motivation for your wife deciding to transform you to her sissy maid (or bitch, as you say… as opposed to her househusband who does the housework but continues to dress as a man) may be a conviction that if she does, that will eliminate you as a “competitive threat” to her lover(s). In other words, any lover your wife takes — or the lover she actually has taken, which may have happened, it sounds like — will be much less likely to resist coming home with her if he knows her husband (you) has so little masculinity he’s willing to serve them drinks and snacks, and perform other services, while dressed as her sissy maid.

If your wife has, in fact, taken an at-work-lover… as suggested by her change in dress, work hours and her newfound enthusiasm about going to work… she and he may have agreed she will feminize you to enable him to feel more comfortable — read, less fearful — about your wife fucking him. If so, that may account for her self-confidence in telling you to “become her bitch” or “hit the road, Jack” (per the well-known Ray Charles blues number).

If you feel that being feminized by your wife… i.e., becoming her bitch… all at once is too much, you might consider suggesting that she begin more gradually by pantying you, proceeding (for instance) along something like these lines:

Pantying your man:
Making Him Mind, The Transition Begins

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread