• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my edited fav toons... Warning !!! very dark/taboo

• Thread starterwillingwhiteslut
  • Start date

willingwhiteslut

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 27, 2007
this is new for me to share pics... and i am jumping into the deep end and sharing some of my absolute favorites edited to personalize them a bit to me.

all apologies to the origional artists if they take offense... i do love your work...

all apologies to those here at DC if they feel the content is risque or outright distasteful. I have seen other similar pics in the other threads and i always like to be on the cutting edge myself.

if the moderators or site administrators feel my pics are not wanted... by all means, remove them. If anyone wishes to chat to me, I chat all the time as willingwhiteslut@yahoo.com and I am willing to let people give me shit as well as praise.

thanks... and here goes

Attachments

• cheap hubby bastard.jpg
    cheap hubby bastard.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 3,103
  • earning the rent.jpg
    earning the rent.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 3,267
  • trading up.jpg
    trading up.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 3,166
im having some trouble getting my pics small enough to post... so will just do these ones here until im sure anyone can see them, or if anyone wants more.

thanks

Attachments

• new daddy.jpg
    new daddy.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 2,095
  • hubby home early.jpg
    hubby home early.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 2,426
  • early plane.jpg
    early plane.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 2,454
i think ive learnt how to color pics a bit too now... so tried that on some today... and also induldged some more of my own fantasies here in the captions.

Attachments

• just suck.jpg
    just suck.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 1,851
  • teen troubles.jpg
    teen troubles.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 2,259
  • shitbag husband.jpg
    shitbag husband.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 2,052
i think im almost trying to find the sickest and darkest toons in my collection to play around with... are they too much for everyone here? i guess it is always my style to try to shock almost as much as i hope to arouse.

but in either case, here are three more today... all thanks to the origional artists for creating such vivid images to spur my own imagination on.

Attachments

• Surprise Surprise.jpg
    Surprise Surprise.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 2,359
  • supercunt.jpg
    supercunt.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 1,885
  • pain in his ass.jpg
    pain in his ass.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 2,018
Last edited by a moderator:
Great toons! More please.

Jimmy42

Lovely work make more of it...

I will wait for more of this... Thanks for sharing them...

just one lonely toon i found time to do today... but it is apretty damn hot drawing... hope my caption is appreciated by some here too.

Attachments

• hard or HARD.jpg
    hard or HARD.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 1,553
I just loved the supergirl picture.

Leta's tales

Great job, have you writen and posted stories. Nice imagination

VERY NICE. Luv the superheroine shots.

Biff ~

Users who are viewing this thread