• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Email Hotwife & Cuckold pair

• Thread startergreymaster
  • Start date

greymaster

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
Jul 22, 2008
There have been a few threads regarding cuckolding [sexually enjoying someone else's wife] from a distance. I've been doing this for a couple of years now.

I find this an ideal half-way house for couples who are unsure about feelings and emotions if they involve a real person directly [hands-on? :D LOL] in their relationship.

Normally I NEVER show the things that are sent to me anywhere else on the Internet or to people directly - trust is a major element in these sorts of arrangements - but one couple want me to tell their story of our relationship and for me to share selected pictures with the rest of you for comment and ideas.

Some of you may already know them by other names, but I'm calling them Nick and Elle - and it all started when I got chatting with Nick, and created a story for Elle about how I 'met' them and what happened.

Here are the first pictures - the names of the pictures are significant.

I'm here in the North East of England, and I can make a lovely lady orgasm in Canada on a regular basis. I think that makes her husband a total Cuckold, and he thoroughly enjoys me using her sweet body.

If you want to see and hear more - tell me what you think of the situation and HER.

Attachments

• 001-ReadingGM.jpg
    001-ReadingGM.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 1,072
  • 002-GettingHot.jpg
    002-GettingHot.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 843
  • 003-ShowCuckHowWet.jpg
    003-ShowCuckHowWet.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 929
Lots of 'views' but nobody commenting.... nothing new there then :D

I don't know what it is about Canadian women, but they are super-sexy. Not a country I've ever visited, but if I did get the chance I know I have an open invitation [with the accent on OPEN] to find a bed for the night here.

Nick is a cuckold, obviously, but that doesn't mean I go in for humiliation or degradation. He enjoys the pleasure Elle gets from my stories and my chat on Yahoo - and he very much enjoys taking the photos for me as she poses in any and every way I require in payment for those stories.

Her mouth, her tits, her cunt, and her ass are mine to command - and her VAST selection of toys and outfits are at my disposal to make us both excited.

We use lots of substitutes for my cock, but from a visual aspect, I like THIS one. [Nice shot of her wedding band] While she is doing this, she is thinking of me pinning her to the bed and filling her sexy pussy with my hot cock.

Attachments

• 004-SubstituteForGM.jpg
    004-SubstituteForGM.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 390
They say that sex is more in the mind than in the body. This is a way of testing that theory out.

Hey DomBull - thanks for joining in :) I do try to work on the biggest sex organ [the brain] and then prompt the imagination to supply the missing elements.

Nick can lick Elle to his hearts content (and hers), but with a little bit of 'suggestion' he will swear he can taste my cream in her. He is more than happy to clean her out and make her wet for 'round two'.

Or.... he might dive straight in for sloppy seconds. It's all good :D

Very cool. I think I would like to try my hand at this. In the old days I was hailed as king of cyber sex by some gf's

Very hot Greymaster; I've enjoyed reading many of your comments on these threads, and it's nice to read about and even see a little of your handiwork. Sounds like Nick and Elle are both enjoying your attention...you three seem to be a good match! Your post really gets me thinking. I really do need to show my wife some of the select posts from this site so she can get some ideas!

hey grey just checking in here. Still cant get the picture out of my head of Tim filling her pussy with his seed on my bed. Infuriating, yet i must admit that I am erect as I write those words.

Hi Cumher1 - hope you've still got the stories of the FUN I've had with the girls (and you) over the past couple of years. That punishment one for Tim needs re-reading regularly ;)

Thinking back to what I've read elsewhere:

bibottomhubby2bbwslut said:
my BBW doesn't get into the whole Big Black Cock fascination that some swinging or cuckolding couples have. She enjoys big cocks for sure, but the color of the cock doesn't matter to her, as long as it's attached to someone she likes.

Your wife is a lady of taste, and I'd enjoy finding out all about her sub-side (and yours, for that matter) as I take her soft body over my lap for a proper spanking :D It's a pleasure to find a couple who are not hung up on colour.

I'll get more photos of Elle online as soon as I can. As always, I'm in a rush - LOL

Interesting subject, I suppose its all about finding the right "level" for you and your partner, personally Im not sure this would be "hands on" enough for me. Whilst I enjoy my wife flirting online and entering into cybersex, i would never swap it for seeing her being fucked in the flesh. That said, each to their own.

DirtyAngel1967 said:
That said, each to their own.

That's my mantra DirtyAngel - and I've got to admit that ocean does get in the way of 'hands on' fun :(

So.... my sexy Elle has lots of toys to play with. She REALLY likes her toys - and she plays for my benefit. But toys cost money, and I'm always pleased when everyday objects get to create pleasure. Observe......

Attachments

• 005-Objects.jpg
    005-Objects.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 261
  • 006-EverydayObject1.jpg
    006-EverydayObject1.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 250
  • 007-WorkItDeep.jpg
    007-WorkItDeep.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 244
OK Guys - who wants to see the big flesh-colour one up her pussy?

FIVE of you - Bull or Sissy - saying how you would enjoy or serve this body, and I'll get her to take it. [Compliments also go down well] ;)

Not one? I'm disappointed. I'm sure she'd like to hear what Bulls would like to do with this lovely pussy and ass, as well as how Sissies would like to clean and serve her hot holes while she enjoys herself with her lovers.

Maybe you don't like that big thick dildo and would prefer something more stylish like THIS? I'll let the viewers decide. Along with your comments, put "Flesh" or "Clear" for which toy you want in her.

Attachments

• 008-ClearToy.jpg
    008-ClearToy.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 98
Clear..... in her ass. I'd like to be in her ass while you were in her pussy, DPing her to the hardest orgasm she's ever had.

Hey Greymaser...
I know exactly what you mean about Canadian girls!
I'm a Aussie and with all modesty, had lovers (a lot) from all around the world.
Had this Canadian babe who at the age of 46 was able to turn me in ways I thought didn’t exist!
Bloody hell...she was in some ways such a prude and in other a dirty wench all at the same time.
This mum of 2 knew how to turn a guy on 1000%
I get hard just hearing a North American accent now lol
Cheers.....The Honeyman

Greymaster, thanks for bumping this thread back up. I hadn't been to the site in a couple of weeks and missed a number of posts. Your thoughts and stories always seem to make for a good read.

For Miss Elle, I would prefer to see the more realistic flesh-colored dildo inside her. My wife has a number of toys but I always prefer to watch her with the ones that most look like a real cock. Feeds into my whole fantasy of watching her with others I suppose. I would enjoy seeing Elle's lovely pussy stretched by that dildo, imagining it was a real cock getting ready to fill her with a hot load of cum that I would of course be obliged to lick out. I'd love to be on my knees between her legs.

greymaster said:
Thinking back to what I've read elsewhere:
Your wife is a lady of taste, and I'd enjoy finding out all about her sub-side (and yours, for that matter) as I take her soft body over my lap for a proper spanking :D It's a pleasure to find a couple who are not hung up on colour.

In just the past couple of months my wife and I have been discovering the pleasure of me taking a more submissive role in some of our fantasy play - that is, fantasizing about me being submissive to her and her (imaginary) well-endowed and dominant lover. Of course part of the fantasy is that while she teases and denies me, she is submissive to her other lover(s) and any friends they happen to bring over. It's been a bit of slow going, as it was hard for me to even broach the subject. She's known for a long time that I enjoy seeing her with other men, but bringing up the idea that I might be turned on by teasing or even mild humiliation was difficult for me to even admit to myself, let alone her. But once I was able to start telling her some of my ideas about what turns me on, she was surprised at how much it turned her on as well. So for now we're both kind of feeling our way and figuring out what it is that works and doesn't work with this kind of fantasy play. I'm certain we would both enjoy someone with a strong hand and creative mind to help get our mental juices flowing...

OK - that's one each for the clear and the flesh-coloured - and a general boost for Canadian women from the Honeyman [nice to meet you :) ]

A toy up the ass while I fuck the pussy is a nice thought - and if I were to spend a long, sexy holiday over there with them it would be a sure-fire hit - but I've decided that this choice of toys is going to open and fill her well educated pussy.

Maybe a reminder of what I'm going to fill will prompt more appreciation of this hot woman:

Attachments

• 009-ToFill.jpg
    009-ToFill.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 102

Users who are viewing this thread