• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Ex And The Bull She Left Me For

• Thread starteryouzemywife
  • Start date

youzemywife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 31, 2007
Hey, all. Just going through some old picture files of me and my ex-wife (mostly wedding stuff) and was surprised (and very pleased) to find that I'd inadvertantly transferred a pic from one of her fuck sessions with her bull onto the disc. To make a long story short, we were both in our late thirties when the cuckold bug bit me, and while she refused at first, she'd always had a kinky streak, and in no time at all she was telling me about the tall, sexy stud who worked part-time in her office, and how IF she would ever do something like that (fuck another guy in front of me), it would be with him.

He was an obnoxious, loudmouthed punk kid just barely 19, but 6'5, handsome and according to some of the girls at her office, hung like a horse.

We invited him over for dinner on my wife's 39th birthday, I took him aside and explained that I wanted to give her a very special birthday present - HIM.

He was a little weirded-out at first, but after I assured him I was totally cool with the situation, and my wife told him that I knew all about how they flirted at work - the lunkhead immediately got to work - on my wife.

Patty is just barely 5'1, 98 pounds, with big, luscious C-cups, and a perfect little ass. A gorgeous little brunette.

Greg had blonde hair, blue eyes, worked-out at the gym everyday, and as he dropped his drawers in preparation to fuck my little angel, I discovered that the girls at the office were right - his fucking cock was HUGE. At least ten inches, thick, pink and uncut.

I was at first allowed to watch them as they fucked, then later she informed me that he felt "uncomfortable" with me being there, and so I was relegated to kneeling outside our bedroom door while he fucked her in our bed, and then finally banished outside the house completely.

She filed for divorce from me nearly a year after their first time together, and went to live with him.

Whatever negative feelings I have about her/them, I try to put it into context - it had been my idea.

Also, and this makes me feel like a total fucking sissy/cuck - no matter how much she hurt me (and it still does hurt after all this time) whenever I come across one of these pictures (and there aren't many, as she saw to it that the majority were destroyed, as a preemptive act for fear that I would use them against her in the divorce proceedings) I immediately go into cuck mode, and my little dick gets a raging semi looking at this huge 6'5 stud fucking my tiny 5'1 wife, when she's old enough to be his mother, his massaive cock filling her tiny pussy and his huge balls slapping against her perfect little ass...

Anyway. Enjoy.

Attachments

• pattygreg.jpg
    pattygreg.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 1,779
show us more

Damn

Damn,

She is certainly getting filled up and stretched here. The load must have spilled out of that.

Score one for uncut bulls. :D

I understand the HotWife thing, and find it very hot, but all this cuckolding humiliation is total bullshit!
The HotWife should be thankful her husband is willing to allow for her sexual maturation and self realization, not respond with psychological or physical torment (unless the parties agree that is what they want). :cool:

Ballspanking, I don't think there was any "torment" here, she fell for the other guy and left her husband. If she had put him in chastity and ****** him to suck off this Greg, it would have been humiliation, but as it is I think it was just an unfortunate situation.

This girl is amazing though, did you happen to save all the pictures you took?

This is Hot

We find this thread very hot. We would love to hear more about it.

Do you have any full body pics showing her face? Even non-nudes?

Are they still together? :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread