• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My fantasy

• Thread starterStraightshot
  • Start date

Straightshot

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 27, 2024
Central pa
My fantasy is for my wife to spend the night with a well hung BBC and do whatever she'd like
They'd have to video it so I could watch later

IMG_5149.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: shrimpdikjim, EdinburghSlag, creempieluvr and 5 others
Straightshot said:
My fantasy is for my wife to spend the night with a well hung BBC and do whatever she'd like

IMG_5149.jpeg
Beautiful set!
So do u share her in real life? Cause I don't see any issues someone having her stay the night

Jaandaj said:
Beautiful set!
So do u share her in real life? Cause I don't see any issues someone having her stay the night
Haven't been able to talk her into it yet

Straightshot said:

IMG_5149.jpeg
How big is her ass?

A gal that used to work with my wife was into interracial BIG time.
She kept propositioning my wife to come over to her house, and she was going to call up a couple of guys she knew and have them come over and fuck my wife. My wife actually gave it a bit of consideration, but this coworker wanted to watch her, and that wound up killing the deal.

If my wife were to arrange a date with a black guy she knew, I wouldn't have any problem if it extended into the wee hours of the morning or if she was comfortable enough to spend the night at his house.
However, it's much more likely she invited a guy over to our house one night when I was visiting family out of state. She would want to keep that absolutely private, and that would be the safest way to ensure that.

Users who are viewing this thread