• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my fertile wife tell me your opinion

• Thread starterale1511a
  • Start date

ale1511a

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 30, 2004
tell me your opinion for my ferrtile 35y houswife

Attachments

• cnv0003s.jpg
    cnv0003s.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 2,536
Your Maria!

I bet she has a hairy pussy. If so what a treat it would be to see Maria's hairy pussy. She needs to be fucked and licked as much as possible. Obviously, you are not doing the job.

SHE NEEDS BOTH HOLES FUCKED HARD AND A LOAD OF CUM DEEP IN THAT CUNT. VERY NICE BODY ALSO. SHOW MORE OF HER.

knocking her up

would love to get into her sexy panties and put a bun in her oven think how them panties going to go all tight over her swollen tummy as my black baby swells her up want to know more mail me at meghamkeenanmarky@yahoo.com

I would love to breed her that body needs to be pounded

If she is fertile, she needs to be bred. Hurry and take her to a Black master and beg him to breed her while there is still time. Talk with her and tell her you want her to have a Black baby.

Nice,looks like a good age to breed :) Like to see her with out panties.Love to see a big bush dripping black seed.

Hell lets give that bush a trimmng and plant some seed in there. She looks like she'd enjoy it.

re

my opinion she is ok she just nedes to work on that stomach a little does not look atractive but then again she looks good to get some chocolate lol

you should get black bred. i have a black boy and i cant wait to have another one.

All she needs now is a pussy full of black seed to swell her white belly with a black baby.

ummmmmmmmmm think i see some lovely hair sticking out the top. i love a hairy pussy would love to see it all e mail me at jsbig12000@yahoo.com if interested in chatting with a hung stud waiting

Users who are viewing this thread