My fiancé is fascinated about BBC

• Thread starterKudalskies
  • Start date

Kudalskies

James and SueAnn
Beloved Member
Jul 28, 2018
NE USA
Yes my very conservative fiance who I met over a year ago and found so much in common with is so fascinated about playing with BBC something she has never done yet and never been with one but wants to be abused by one.
She wants to dominate and cuckold me at the same time want to be a slut and used by BBC more than I anticipated of a hotwife

we are planning to get married this summer. any advice plz. should I be worried?

juwwdp3b.jpg nMlxjFWb.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: QuietKing, Fumace, WhiteMarried and 16 others
bonemeal said:
Depends on how much humiliation you signed up for I guess. Is she just as excited about BWC? or does there have to be a racial element to the humiliation?
That's what is strange, she has no huts for BWC, she finds the blacker the better. she finds me hot when I'm her cuck and my dick in a cage and sleeping and not able to fuck and only wants BBC inside her

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: QuietKing, WhiteMarried, LucidMatrix and 1 other person
Looks like you are going to have some fun! I'm envious!

Reactions: Slinky, Kudalskies and Subsforfun
She's being straight with you. She's not going behind your back or lying to you. I think her wanting a bbc is because the color contrast looks good. A BBC going into a pussy looks good to many. Work with her and work out what is comfortable for you both.
What do you want to happen?
Do you want to be there or just hear about?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: QuietKing, WhiteMarried and Kudalskies
Why be worried? It is one thing to want to feel a BBC. But do you think they want to spend time together having discussions and going to a movie and dinner together?
He wants to fuck the hell out of her, fill her pussy with cum and leave.
She wants to have her pussy stretched once in a while and be fucked silly. Just like anything else, it would get old after a while if she got that all the time. You are there to love her, make her safe and make love to her other than occasional hour of her huge cock amusement ride. Lastly, I would think she would want a different BBC each time for the newness and excitement each time.
I'm not into being a cuck or being dominated myself. I dont really understand why anyone would want to be humiliated. Im more into a hotwife situation. I want to be there and watch her enjoy herself. Watching her cum and imagine what I helped her to set up and feel. Dont worry. They dont want each other for anything more than wild sex.

Reactions: WhiteMarried, Kudalskies and SquirmingSub
Slinky said:
She's being straight with you. She's not going behind your back or lying to you. I think her wanting a bbc is because the color contrast looks good. A BBC going into a pussy looks good to many. Work with her and work out what is comfortable for you both.
What do you want to happen?
Do you want to be there or just hear about?
I like to be there at first, then next times I'd like to be told all about it

Reactions: WhiteMarried and Slinky
Kudalskies said:
I like to be there at first, then next times I'd like to be told all about it
It is good that you both know what each of you desire.

Reactions: Slinky
Kudalskies said:
Yes my very conservative fiance who I met over a year ago and found so much in common with is so fascinated about playing with BBC something she has never done yet and never been with one but wants to be abused by one.
She wants to dominate and cuckold me at the same time want to be a slut and used by BBC more than I anticipated of a hotwife

we are planning to get married this summer. any advice plz. should I be worried?

juwwdp3b.jpg nMlxjFWb.jpg
Hi. Figured I’d give some firsthand advice. My wife and I have been over adventurous from meet to marriage. So much so I couldn’t begin to estimate how many times I watched her fuck my roommates or other friends at parties. To be blunt I managed to turn a ho into a housewife as we cut off cold turkey. That being said. I was very anti her getting fucked by a black guy or guys when we were heavy into that life. All out of fear of her doing an about face on me. It didn’t take long before and did happen. Little did I know she had sex with multiple black guys before we met.

Ultimately it’s about the strength of your relationship and whether you guys are built for it. Believe it or not there are white guys who both can rock a girl and have a big dick. Just recently we started getting together with a black couple after strictly being monogamous. He’s a doctor, is attractive, and has a dick that literally crosses her eyes. Lots to be concerned about if jumping into the open. But again because we are dead honest with each other we have no issue. Best of luck to both of you but honestly a different dick in your wife is a different dick no matter if black or white. Dont get too caught up in the “once you go black” mentality. If it’s right it’s right.

Reactions: QuietKing, Misterhubbyman, Kudalskies and 1 other person