• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My fiancee wants to try big black cock-Comments please

• Thread starterrobert1332
  • Start date

robert1332

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 9, 2008
My fiancee is curious about big black cock...she wants confirmation from other women about how good black men are in bed...she suspects my cock is too small...I am about 5 and three quarter inches...she thinks she needs at least 8 inches...guys you are welcome to comment.

Attachments

• P1000021.jpg
    P1000021.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 475
You can't deny a thick black cock would look amazing sinking its way between those ass cheeks.

nice ass, I got 8" for her

She has a GREAT BOOTY Narrower Waist and Thick ass....SHE IS A BREEDER for Sure....I got 8 1/2 and 5 around for her bring her to Chicago and I can strech her out for you....it will require me BORING her out several times....I hope she is on the pill

Invite a friend over and let her have done.

on the pill

She is on the pill...here are pics of her pussy..comments welcome

Attachments

• P1000026.jpg
    P1000026.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 309
  • P1000027.jpg
    P1000027.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 297
Get her off the pill and let me fuck that pussy full of black spunk

she's welcome to have me :D:D

A lady should get exactly what she dreams about. What you have in your pants is too small, so encourage her to find a guy hung like a horse and he can be her long-term lover. Make sure you treat him well in your house when he visits, which should be often. It would be helpful if you used the spare room and gave them breakfast in bed each time he cums to spend the night. Stock up on his favourite wine and the breakfast food they both like.

Users who are viewing this thread