• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My First Interracial Encounter

• Thread starterJill Anne
  • Start date
Fake all the way!!!!!!!!

i agree looks like it was taken from some site.

Ya know, Jan from JanB.com gets really pissed when people steal from her site.

More fakes, quite disappointing really

great!
please
more real action's pics

Everybody is calling you a fake, what do you say about that?

Wish

Hello ladies, I will be in Nigeria from 06/30/06. would like to know if any lady will be interested to meet, over there. I have picture in my profile.. email, wishingw2003@yahoo.com

Nigeria

expert05 said:
Hello ladies, I will be in Nigeria from 06/30/06. would like to know if any lady will be interested to meet, over there. I have picture in my profile.. email, wishingw2003@yahoo.com

the first pics are so grainy it's hard to tell if they are jan or not, but the last one is for sure not jan. probably not jill ann either since she (he) did not specify they were different people. So regardless of who it is, jill ann is busted.
As far as jan goes, she is a good looking gal that takes some bbc bare, but she should give up the acting career, she can't act worth a shit.

I sometime question who on here is real

Users who are viewing this thread