• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My First Time. part 1

• Thread starterlouie bear
  • Start date

louie bear

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 22, 2006
This is a story that actually happened.
I had been married to my wife Louise for about 3 years and we had moved to the outer suburbs and lost contact with a number of our friends.
Well, the other week I received an unexpected call from an old friend Mark, asking me if we would like to catch up for dinner and to celebrate his job promotion. I had always been a little wary of Mark because I know Louise always seemed to have a soft spot for him.
I had told Louise that we had been invited out and we would be catching up with Mark this coming Saturday, she smiled that coy sexy smile and said, “great, its been so long since we have seen him”.
Saturday finally came around and as we were getting ready for the night out I suggested to Louise that she wear her little black dress to which she quickly agreed, this was a backless number so Louise would not be wearing a bra and this of course would accentuate her big tits and hard nipples. She pulled on her tiny g-string and wore her 4” stilettos, this made her long legs look even longer, and she looked fantastic. I wanted Mark to know that she was mine and mine alone. Or did I, deep down I wanted him to see what I was getting and make him want what I was getting. I suppose it was then that I realized I might want some one else to fuck my beautiful wife. And Mark was the prime candidate.
I then began to formulate a plan in my head that scared me as I thought of what could happen if the plan actually worked. The scary part was a big part of me wanted him to fuck my wife, but the other part was terrified if my wife did fuck him, what a quandary…the sexual tension in my head won out and I proceeded with my plan…

Just after 6.00pm I decided to put my plan in operation, I called my home number from my mobile and when I answered it I made sure Louise could hear me,
“Damn you have problems with the server, shit I will be in straight away”. Louise looked at me as I hung up the phone, “what’s wrong honey, problems at work?” I said, “sorry babe I have to go to work for a couple of hours. You go ahead with Mark and I will try to catch up with you later”. She gave me that coy sexy smile and said ok…this is the restaurant that we will be going to……….

I left the house at 6.30 and parked discreetly out of sight. Bingo! at 7.15 they drove past Louise laughing at something Mark had said, both of them blissfully ******* that I would be following them.

I stayed back a safe distance, excited at what might happen, if my fantasy/dreams were to come true.

Marks indicator came on and he turned off the main road, fuck it was finally happening, I was going to have my wife fucked by some one else. I was terrified but rock hard at the same time, I wanted it to happen and now it was…
I slowed and pulled off down a side street as his brake lights came on. I stopped my car and waited, watching his car through the bushes
His car pulled over and killed the headlights, I got out of my car and sneaked through the bushes until I was closer to him, it was a warm night so his window was slightly down and I could hear a cd playing. The interior light came on and I could see him reaching across to my loving faithful wife, she smiled and leaned forward and they started to kiss, it was really going to happen…

more tomorrow

Nice story. The call from your cell- to your house phone was a nice twist.

Last edited by a moderator:
hope you keep us informed of what happened.
my wife started with a friend of ours and now i just love watching her pleasure all types of men. cheers goosie

Users who are viewing this thread