• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My First Time Part 3 Finale.

• Thread starterlouie bear
  • Start date

louie bear

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 22, 2006
The next morning when I woke I was rock hard, Louise was still asleep next to me and as I spooned her I lifted her arse cheek. I slowly pushed my cock forward, looking for her cum filled cunt, by chance as I lifted her arse cheek up her cunt lips opened like a flower, traces of cum still around the open lips, glistening as her large cunt gaped open, my cock slid in, or was it sucked into my wife’s cunt that was full of another mans cum. Either way it felt like nothing I had ever experienced before, the feel of her wetness and the thought of her fucking other men had me hooked! I came quickly, and dumped another load inside her, I don’t think she even woke such was her wetness and my cock flopping around inside her big wet cunt.
When she finally woke she told me what had had happened the night before.
They had been driving to the restaurant when Louise decided that she really wanted for Mark to fuck her, there and then, she told him to find a quiet area and pull over because she wanted him to fuck her now…...well he stopped as soon as he found a quiet spot but while he was looking Louise had pulled up her little black dress and pulled down her g string, ******** her long fat shaved cunt lips for Mark to see. As he started kissing her she pulled down the top of the dress allowing her big tits to fall out. Louise reclined the seat back and lay there with her legs apart and tits out and told Mark to fuck her, just use her cunt, but he has to cum inside of her to fulfill her fantasy of two guys in the one night. He then fucked her in the front seat of the car, squeezing her tits hard, pulling and biting on her hard nipples, leaving marks all over them. He finally blew a huge load inside her, this was just a fuck, no love, just fucking. When he finished she pushed her tits back in the dress and started to pull on the g-string but he told her to leave it off, as he wanted to fuck her again later. She placed the “g” in her handbag.
After a lovely dinner they were heading back to our house and when they were about 5 minutes from home Louise said ”didn’t you want to fuck me again Mark”? “Fuck yeah, of course you know I do” was his reply. “Well you had better stop the car here and fuck me again Mark”, well the little slut lifted her skirt, there was a wet patch on the back where Marks cum had leaked out during the evening, her cunt was glistening from his sperm that had coated her. Louise flipped over to her front presenting her arse in the air, “fuck this slut from behind Mark, I want you to blow deep in me so I can take your cum home to my husband…Mark grabbed her by the hips and slid his big 8” into her wet cunt, stretching her , mmmmmmm Louise groaned, fuck it, fuck my dirty cunt Mark, fill me up with your nasty cum you bastard.. Mark slammed into her calling her a *****, a slut, a cheating fucking bitch, all the time hammering his cock into her cunt, finally blowing another load into her wet loose cunt. Mmmmmmm, Louise groaned, now take me home to my husband please.
Mark then dropped the nasty little cum slut off at our house. For the both of us this was a new beginning in our relationship, where it goes from here will be interesting…..

Any comments please send to me, thanks

I read your trilogy, liked it. Your writing is as nice as your wife is beautiful. When reading, I can see her mentally, spreading her legs on the front-seat of his car with her big boobs bouncing. Nice work, keep on trucking.

enser said:
I read your trilogy, liked it. Your writing is as nice as your wife is beautiful. When reading, I can see her mentally, spreading her legs on the front-seat of his car with her big boobs bouncing. Nice work, keep on trucking.

Thats exactly how she looked, legs spread, one leg on the corner of the dash and the other on the side of the gear stick, a shaved cunt and her touching her lips.
She said when she popped her big tits out by just pulling the straps down he went right off, the little cum slut loves the power she has over men.

Hi there,
I saved your story with the two of the nicest pictures on my zip drive. You can tell her, she is looking good. She can afford to show herself sans textile. Any body looking at these photos, must say:” Nice”, this proofs the bible to be right:” God created men in his own image”. There is nothing bad or dirty about god.

Users who are viewing this thread