• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My first

• Thread startercarlnmeg
  • Start date

carlnmeg

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2009
I was advised to jump right into things and see how it goes, so I'm going to tell you all about how my husband and I got started with the cuckold/hotwife thing.

Carl and I were not sexually active when we started dating, and we only had sex twice before we got married (both times with each other). We had never experienced other lovers, but that was ok with us... until after we had been married for a little bit. During sex Carl liked to play this game he called "maybe, maybe not". Basically we would share fantasies with each other that might be true, but maybe not. It was pretty tame for a long time, but one time I told him I had the fantasy of having sex with another man. He gave me this weird look like he was trying to figure out if it was a real fantasy or not. But part of the game was that we never revealed the truth of the fantasy. Anyway, as time went on I would say more stuff about my fantasy. I wanted to taste a black man's cock. I wanted to have sex with two other men. I wanted to have sex with a man who dick was bigger than 7 inches. And so on.

One day, Carl came home with a present for me. He had bough an 8 inch black dildo. He said that just in case my "other man" fantasies were kinda true, he thought this would help relieve the urge. It didn't.

While playing the "maybe" game one time, Carl asked me to tell him one of my fantasies that I actually wanted to try. I said "you first". He wanted to have sex in public. So we went out right then and took our car to a nearby park and had sex in the back with the windows down. In the middle of sex, right before he came, he asked me what my fantasy was... he said that he'd let me do it no matter what it was. As he started cumming, I told him that I wanted to have sex with another man. He came really hard and looked pretty surprised.

He still wasn't really comfortable just letting me go off and do something like that, so we got on craigslist and made an ad together. He took some pictures of me and created a separate email account for the two of us. We posted the ad and got a TON of responses. Guys sending pics of their dicks and telling me how much they wanted to fuck me... it was SUCH a turn on. So we found a guy that we both liked. Carl wanted to make sure the guy was disease free and didn't have a huge cock.

I met the guy in a Starbucks while Carl sat in the car and watched to make sure I would be ok. Then when we were about to leave, I excused myself, went to the car and told Carl that I was going to go back to the other guy's place to have sex. I'll never forget how heartbroken Carl looked, but I was really turned on. So I left with the other guy, whose name I don't remember. That was my first time having sex with someone other than Carl.

When I got home, Carl wanted to know everything that happened. I told him a lot, but I lied to him about some stuff too. For a long time I told Carl that I never kiss other guys and that they always use condoms. But the truth is that I normally kiss the other guy and occasionally go without a condom, if I'm sure that he has no diseases.

carlnmeg said:
I was advised to jump right into things and see how it goes, so I'm going to tell you all about how my husband and I got started with the cuckold/hotwife thing.

Carl and I were not sexually active when we started dating, and we only had sex twice before we got married (both times with each other). We had never experienced other lovers, but that was ok with us... until after we had been married for a little bit. During sex Carl liked to play this game he called "maybe, maybe not". Basically we would share fantasies with each other that might be true, but maybe not. It was pretty tame for a long time, but one time I told him I had the fantasy of having sex with another man. He gave me this weird look like he was trying to figure out if it was a real fantasy or not. But part of the game was that we never revealed the truth of the fantasy. Anyway, as time went on I would say more stuff about my fantasy. I wanted to taste a black man's cock. I wanted to have sex with two other men. I wanted to have sex with a man who dick was bigger than 7 inches. And so on.

One day, Carl came home with a present for me. He had bough an 8 inch black dildo. He said that just in case my "other man" fantasies were kinda true, he thought this would help relieve the urge. It didn't.

While playing the "maybe" game one time, Carl asked me to tell him one of my fantasies that I actually wanted to try. I said "you first". He wanted to have sex in public. So we went out right then and took our car to a nearby park and had sex in the back with the windows down. In the middle of sex, right before he came, he asked me what my fantasy was... he said that he'd let me do it no matter what it was. As he started cumming, I told him that I wanted to have sex with another man. He came really hard and looked pretty surprised.

He still wasn't really comfortable just letting me go off and do something like that, so we got on craigslist and made an ad together. He took some pictures of me and created a separate email account for the two of us. We posted the ad and got a TON of responses. Guys sending pics of their dicks and telling me how much they wanted to fuck me... it was SUCH a turn on. So we found a guy that we both liked. Carl wanted to make sure the guy was disease free and didn't have a huge cock.

I met the guy in a Starbucks while Carl sat in the car and watched to make sure I would be ok. Then when we were about to leave, I excused myself, went to the car and told Carl that I was going to go back to the other guy's place to have sex. I'll never forget how heartbroken Carl looked, but I was really turned on. So I left with the other guy, whose name I don't remember. That was my first time having sex with someone other than Carl.

When I got home, Carl wanted to know everything that happened. I told him a lot, but I lied to him about some stuff too. For a long time I told Carl that I never kiss other guys and that they always use condoms. But the truth is that I normally kiss the other guy and occasionally go without a condom, if I'm sure that he has no diseases.

Hot story, love it! Thanks for telling about your first time being with another guy. Love the anonymity of it! Feel free to keep the stories coming, we love them!

good story carlnmeg.....

Hi Ms. Carinmeg,

Thank you for posting your interesting and erotic story.

carlnmeg said:

Great! That was good advice. "How I got started" stories, especially from women like yourself, are always of interest.

carlnmeg said:
Carl and I were not sexually active when we started dating, and we only had sex twice before we got married (both times with each other). We had never experienced other lovers, but that was ok with us....

Jeez.... that isn't very much sex at all. Since you're obviously a highly-sexual woman, how did you deal with it? Did you masturbate (with or without the assistance of a dildo), say, one or more times per week?

carlnmeg said:
....until after we had been married for a little bit.

Ah.... so, it sounds like sex with your husband awakened and stimulated your awareness of your own sexuality.

carlnmeg said:
During sex Carl liked to play this game he called "maybe, maybe not." Basically we would share fantasies with each other that might be true, but maybe not.

That's a very good concept for a bedroom game. It sounds like your husband is imaginative, and did not fear talking with you about his deeper sexual interests nor encouraging you to talk about yours.

carlnmeg said:
It was pretty tame for a long time....

Ah, well.... but, good things can come to she who waits (if she waits in the right way).

carlnmeg said:
....but, one time I told him I had the fantasy of having sex with another man.

Very good! That was seemingly bold but definitely within the rules of your and your husband's game. Also, it was a fantasy he should certainly have been able to understand. I mean, married men don't jack off thinking about their wives (or if they do, certainly not entirely).

carlnmeg said:
He gave me this weird look like he was trying to figure out if it was a real fantasy or not.

As well he might....

carlnmeg said:
But part of the game was, we never revealed the truth [or untruthfulness, I assume] of the fantasy.

Excellent! That's a very good rule. It enabled you to plant the seed....

carlnmeg said:
Anyway, as time went on I enlarged on about my fantasy. I wanted to taste a black man's cock. I wanted to have sex with two other men. I wanted to have sex with a man whose dick was bigger than 7 inches. And so on.

....and carefully tend it, growing a larger and more compelling picture in your husband's mind of what you wanted and needed from him.

carlnmeg said:
One day, Carl came home with a present for me. He had bought an 8 inch black dildo. He said that just in case my "other man" fantasies were kinda true, he thought this would help relieve the urge. It didn't.

So, you were not to be placated with a mere toy. You wanted the romance and intrigue of *real* lovers. Good for you....

carlnmeg said:
While playing the "maybe" game one time, Carl asked me to tell him one of my fantasies that I actually wanted to try. I said "you first".

Excellent response! You were very shrewd.

carlnmeg said:
He wanted to have sex in public. So we went out right then and took our car to a nearby park and had sex in the back with the windows down.

That's interesting. It was slightly risky, in the sense it had potential for some embarrassment — but there was no real risk to your relationship with your husband, in an interpersonal sense. This must, however, have provided you with some increased insight into Carl.

carlnmeg said:
In the middle of sex, right before he came, he asked me what my fantasy was... he said that he'd let me do it no matter what it was.

That was definitely bold of Carl, in light of the fantasy you had been cultivating in his mind.

carlnmeg said:
As he started cumming, I told him that I wanted to have sex with another man. He came really hard and looked pretty surprised.

Thereby telling you, in spite of himself as it were, that concept excited him greatly.

carlnmeg said:
He still wasn't really comfortable just letting me go off and do something like that, so we got on craigslist and made an ad together. He took some pictures of me and created a separate email account for the two of us. We posted the ad and got a TON of responses. Guys sending pics of their dicks and telling me how much they wanted to fuck me... it was SUCH a turn on.

I've looked at your photo album on your "personal info" page, so I'll have to say the response your ad drew does not seem surprising. You're a *very* attractive, sexual- and intelligent-looking woman.

carlnmeg said:
So we found a guy that we both liked. Carl wanted to make sure the guy was disease free....

Both are important, clearly....

carlnmeg said:
....and didn't have a huge cock.

Um.... say what? I thought wanting to fuck a man with a larger cock than Carl's was part of your fantasy. Is Carl insecure about that?

carlnmeg said:
I met the guy in a Starbucks while Carl sat in the car and watched to make sure I would be ok. Then when we were about to leave, I excused myself, went to the car and told Carl that I was going to go back to the other guy's place to have sex.

That was a good strategy. Obviously, you were a thinking cuckoldress-to-be with an intelligent cuckold-in-waiting (and presumably, you still are).

carlnmeg said:
I'll never forget how heartbroken Carl looked, but I was really turned on.

Yes, well.... your husband initiated all this, of course. And good for you, feeling turned on.

carlnmeg said:
So I left with the other guy, whose name I don't remember. That was my first time having sex with someone other than Carl.

Not allowing yourself to regard it as anything other than "sex" was good strategy on your part. Also, it sounds like neither your first lover nor sex with him were very memorable. But that was OK.... you "broke on through to the other side" (as Jim Morrison would have put it, no doubt).

carlnmeg said:
When I got home, Carl wanted to know everything that happened. I told him a lot, but I lied to him about some stuff too.

Well, there are some things a woman likes to keep private....

carlnmeg said:
For a long time I told Carl I never kiss other guys and they always use condoms. But the truth is, I normally kiss the other guy....

Well yes, of course....

carlnmeg said:
....and occasionally go without a condom, if I'm sure he has no diseases.

Great! A woman has to get "the full effect" as often as possible, needless to say.

I hope, though, "being sure" means you ask your lovers to show you the printed results of *recent* lab tests showing they're HIV-negative as well as free of other STDs, as opposed to taking their word for it. Lots of men will tell a woman pretty much any lie if they think it will get them into her pants, especially without a condom.

Do you sometimes tell your lovers "I love you, darling" regardless of whether you actually mean it.... and sometimes find yourself feeling like you actually do mean it?

Thank you again for your intriguing post, and thank you for posting your photo album. It shows you are not only very intelligent (from the nature of your post), but also that you are gorgeous. You have beautiful facial features (from what can be seen of them), flowing hair, very sexy breasts, a voluptuous pussy, and a curvaceous figure.

Best regards to you and your cuckold, sexy woman—

Custer

Hello Meg, what a great story. It's so honest and refreshing to hear a woman's perspective. We'd love to hear more of your exploits.

Actually, I'm sure we'd love to see the pictures that got so many responses, wouldn't we guys?

ummm...

...yup. That's affirmative!

Thanks for all the positive feedback!

Custer Laststand said:
Jeez.... that isn't very much sex at all. Since you're obviously a highly-sexual woman, how did you deal with it? Did you masturbate (with or without the assistance of a dildo), say, one or more times per week?
The only way I used to masturbate was by letting the water in the bath tub flow onto my clit. I never did anything with fingers or toys or anything like that.

Custer Laststand said:
That was definitely bold of Carl, in light of the fantasy you had been cultivating in his mind.
He actually does stuff like that a lot, when I get him close to cumming. He'll tell me to do something new to him while he cums, or to tell him a new fantasy, or a new maybe/maybe not, or (commonly) he'll tell me that he'll do something for me (whatever I want).

Custer Laststand said:
Um.... say what? I thought wanting to fuck a man with a larger cock than Carl's was part of your fantasy. Is Carl insecure about that?
He just wants to make sure that I'm not going to end up really loose or hurt.

Custer Laststand said:
I hope, though, "being sure" means you ask your lovers to show you the printed results of *recent* lab tests showing they're HIV-negative as well as free of other STDs, as opposed to taking their word for it. Lots of men will tell a woman pretty much any lie if they think it will get them into her pants, especially without a condom.
I am very careful. Recent paperwork or (rarely) a really good explanation.

Custer Laststand said:
Do you sometimes tell your lovers "I love you, darling" regardless of whether you actually mean it.... and sometimes find yourself feeling like you actually do mean it?
No, I don't say that at all. I'm very verbal but it's all about sex, not love.

AlbanySearching said:
Actually, I'm sure we'd love to see the pictures that got so many responses, wouldn't we guys?
They are some of the picture I have in my photo album thingy on here.

meg said:
They are some of the picture I have in my photo album thingy on here.
And how fantastic they are! You are an amazing woman.

Users who are viewing this thread