• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My gf for black baby

• Thread starterbareblackme
  • Start date

bareblackme

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 18, 2008
My gf want to be black shared. But i want her creampied without her knowledge

Attachments

• DSC00336 [320x200].jpg
    DSC00336 [320x200].jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 313
  • DSC00334b [320x200].jpg
    DSC00334b [320x200].jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 455
  • DSC00337 [320x200].jpg
    DSC00337 [320x200].jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 361
bareblackme said:
My gf want to be black shared. But i want her creampied without her knowledge

You want her creampied without her knowledge.............:eek: kind of an impossible task wouldnt you say?

I guess you could prep some condoms and she won't know. But do you really want to do that??

What if she doesn't want to get the morning after pill?
You're prepared to let her get pregnant/infected in ignorance? Yeah, condoms split, but let's face it, you shouldn't be setting her up like this. Be grateful she wants to indulge your black cock fantasy. If she wants to bareback at a later date then great. Take it at her pace and you'll enjoy it more.

it's a fantasy !!!!!!

I have often fantazied about sticking pi holes in the condoms my wife keeps in her purse. It is a hot fantasy that is best left as a fantasy.

As a fantasy I think it's a very hot thought, but in reality I wouldn't really want that. I mean if something had happened and she really did get pregnant, then I would treat the baby as if it were my own. That being said I would never go out of my way to get my wife pregnant. It's tough enough for us to feed ourselves sometimes LOL.

bareblackme said:
it's a fantasy !!!!!!

Would have been better if you'd have said that to begin with. =p

bareblackme said:
it's a fantasy !!!!!!

don't feel so guilty. i want it also. my girlfriend already fucked with her lovers without a condom and i want her to.

i know it's dangerous, but i'm sure most posters don't think about danger when they are horny.

Users who are viewing this thread