My GF says I make this FUN!

• Thread starterenuffznuff
  • Start date

enuffznuff

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 18, 2010
Me and my GF were talking about her DATE NITE with her fuck buddy and she said I make this FUN!! She loves fucking other men, that I have brought this out in her that I knew she was right for this We are both so excited about her afternoon this Friday!!

Awesome!

Some girls think that finding a guy who lets her screw around is like finding a unicorn, or something. In fact, lots of guys like the idea.

Glad you can make it fun for her, though.

hang on to her .similar start with my wife .25 years ago.enjoy

His COCK

The guy my GF is really big - I love to see my GF smile when I asked her "Do you like the size of his cock?" She starts smiling and can't stop - they text all the time and it used to be normal conversation but now all he talks about is stuffing her pussy with his cock - I said do you think about his cock everytime he does that and she starts smailing - she loves being able to tell me what they do in bed and that I get off on it - she even has passed from pretending that she is fucking me with him to she is fucking him - she feels like a cougar since he is so much younger! She is 42 he is 31!

Enuffznuff,

enuffznuff said:
The guy my GF is fucking is really big. I love to see her smile when I ask her, "Do you like the size of his cock?" She starts smiling and can't stop.

That's very cool...

enuffznuff said:
They text all the time and it used to be normal conversation. Now, all he talks about is stuffing her pussy with his cock. I said, do you think about his cock whenever he says those things? And she starts smiling.

Awright. [This brings to mind a brief comment posted by someone else quite a while ago. The poster said: "I'm sitting her typing and beating my weenie while my wife is out getting stuffed by a sausage."]

enuffznuff said:
She loves being able to tell me what they do in bed, and knowing I get off on it. She has even made the transition from imagining she's fucking me while she's fucking him to imaging she's fucking him when she's fucking him. [I've edited your text slightly in an effort to clarify it. I hope that's what you meant.] She says she feels like a cougar since he is so much younger! She's 42 and he's 31!

This sounds like a *very* nice arrangement. My congratulations to your woman for scoring a substantially younger man who's an outstanding lover, and to you for encouraging her and providing positive support.

What do you think the chances are that she will drop you and become her lover's more-or-less permanent woman? Since you describe her as your girlfriend, not your wife, she has no long-term obligations to you (I gather) and is, in essence, a free agent.

—Custer

If you and her decide to get married, then take her young boyfriend on the honeymoon with you, so your marriage starts off the way it is going to be long-term. This will allow you to be a "fully-licensed-cuckold". Good luck.

Honeymoon 3somes

Saraha said:
If you and her decide to get married, then take her young boyfriend on the honeymoon with you, so your marriage starts off the way it is going to be long-term. This will allow you to be a "fully-licensed-cuckold". Good luck.

So Saraha would you take two men on honeymoon with you?

I know from my experiences over the last 20 odd years that when we went on vacation I ended up sleeping in the 'other' bed the whole of the vacation and my wife slept exclusively with her lover.

Not an ideal start to a marriage and I'd suggest that a real man won't share his bed with a cuckold night after night.

I am not a cuckoldress, so I don't need to take two men on my honeymoon.

He wants his girlfriend to cuck him long term, so marriage is a good option to "hold her in marriage" and also encourage her to get the extra sex she deserves/swoons for.

Saraha said:
I am not a cuckoldress, so I don't need to take two men on my honeymoon.

He wants his girlfriend to cuck him long term, so marriage is a good option to "hold her in marriage" and also encourage her to get the extra sex she deserves/swoons for.

Yes but is having a third party in the honeymoon bed a good idea for a newly married couple to begin their married life with?

All too soon she will replace the husband with the lover in her vacation bed, without bonding she might well replace the husband in her marital bed altogether?

Having been cucked on our honeymoon I know it's all downhill sexually from there!

We are in our 40s - she is out of a bad marriage and I have never been married we were a could 22 years ago we broke up for a while and went to the friends with benefits - we would always talk about her sex partners and was very loving for that - she has a slut side to her, in her marriage she told me she wished that is was an open marriage because she couldn't stand her husban - I used my past experience with her and her free life style statements to entice her to be a "HOT GF" and as we made love she liked it - so she tested me by telling me a man friend was coming over and that he liked to kiss her, after ours of just kissing and seeing me turned on by it I had passed the first test, then we had our first sex test which we both passed - she says I make this fun and likes it I let her play.

A cuckoldress is the BOSS of the marriage, and cuck has no option but to do as he is told or he will find his suitcase at the door.

A hot wife is a different proposition, which is more like an open marriage, an amendment of the wedding vows to allow extra-marital sex.

A hot wife is not a cuckoldress per se, if you search back in history to cuckolds who were the laughing stock of the village for being "victorious in battle but a disaster in bed". No point in storming out on the marriage as divorce was illegal, and no other woman for 50 miles around would be the slightest bit interested in a man who's performance in bed left a girl disappointed. News spreads rapidly by word of mouth.

Cuckold horns are not worn by a husband with a hot wife.

So true

Saraha said:
A cuckoldress is the BOSS of the marriage, and cuck has no option but to do as he is told or he will find his suitcase at the door.

A hot wife is a different proposition, which is more like an open marriage, an amendment of the wedding vows to allow extra-marital sex.

A hot wife is not a cuckoldress per se, if you search back in history to cuckolds who were the laughing stock of the village for being "victorious in battle but a disaster in bed". No point in storming out on the marriage as divorce was illegal, and no other woman for 50 miles around would be the slightest bit interested in a man who's performance in bed left a girl disappointed. News spreads rapidly by word of mouth.

Cuckold horns are not worn by a husband with a hot wife.

The HORNS are worn by a cuckold whose wife has made him the butt of others.

I do sometimes wonder though if he became the personna non gratia of other women because his wife had made him a cuckold because of his lack of prowess in bed or because the possible new ladies didn't want to be seen to have the company of a cuckold.

You know they say a woman wants what other women have or want, so the corollary is maybe that women don't want .... what other women don't want?

My GF has now taken up with two men the EX she was with recently for 2 hours and not the weekend she perferrs her friend with benefits who is a better lover with a bigger cock

Ship Captains went on long voyages, and also had very large families - the wife was always very horny when her husband got home from a voyage and she made sure she got pregnant before he set off on another voyage. When she was pregnant, she could fuck around to her hearts content with any guy she desired while her husband was way.

She was referred to as a "loaded ship" when she was pregnant, but she would never risk adultery when "she was not with child", because that would be the ultimate insult to her husband - to have another man's child.

Another route

Saraha said:
Ship Captains went on long voyages, and also had very large families - the wife was always very horny when her husband got home from a voyage and she made sure she got pregnant before he set off on another voyage. When she was pregnant, she could fuck around to her hearts content with any guy she desired while her husband was way.

She was referred to as a "loaded ship" when she was pregnant, but she would never risk adultery when "she was not with child", because that would be the ultimate insult to her husband - to have another man's child.

A close friend told me that many other women in similar circumstances chose to 'turn' to anal sex for the same reason. He said his first offer from a married woman was for anal sex, her words were ' my pussy is for my husband alone, my ass is for my lovers'.