• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Girl Dreaming of BBC

• Thread startermoby1974
  • Start date

moby1974

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 15, 2007
Hello All! Enjoy visiting the site! See the Pics of all the Bull fucked Hotties and reading all the stories. Great Job Guys! Here is a few pics of my girl, she is very submissive she wants to be Fucked real good by a Bull, Says she would never Cuckold me, But I have a feeling once she gets a BBC, she may be inclined to change her mind! I love the thought of a Bull fucking her in all holes, and she is very excited about the idea! We are in East Tn. if there are any Bull around here that will give her a real mans Cock.

Attachments

• Picture_53.jpg
    Picture_53.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 1,500
  • DSCF2519 (Small).JPG
    DSCF2519 (Small).JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 600
A Shame!!!!

Shame you are so far you sound like just the couple combination I am looking for.But hey wont be opposed to communicating with you guys???..Is you wife bi??

Attachments

• BULL 1.jpg
    BULL 1.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 384
TY, BlackMamba and yes she is Bi! we would love to see you Nice cock filling her holes!

:cool: IF YOU ARE EVERY IN THE TERRE HAUTE,IN AREA GIVE ME A SHOUT. I HAVE 9 1/2 INCHES OF BLACK COCK FOR YOUR SEXY LOOKING HOT LADY.

Users who are viewing this thread