• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my Girl is thinking Black

• Thread starterseablack
  • Start date

seablack

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 24, 2006
My new Girlfriend and I have talked about a Black Man with a Huge Dick entering Her. She gets sooo wet just thinking about a Big Black Dick being in Her that she litterally gets slick with her own cum. I have a hard time making Her cum because she is sooo wet. Any Black Dicks that want a really wet cunt for fucking, just get back with us. She is new, but Ready. She likes width, especially. you dont have to be all that long. But long is good also. Near Charlotte, NC. Will have Pics of Her soon !! send Her an email and she will get wet and respond !!!! I am cumming as I read this.... Also I am a White male with 7" and 2" thick.

i am white M in charlotte NC with thick 8" that would love to let you watch me fuck her

Last edited by a moderator:
NC is the place to be. Don't be fooled by that whole bible belt thing. ;)

thick9 said:
i am white M in charlotte NC with thick 8" that would love to let you watch me fuck her
While he is asleep,I am seeing what we / he writes . I ....its late. am thinking as I rub my clit, but NO I want to fuck a Black Dick, But thanks for your reply.... I am still thinking. But send me your personal phone number and I just may arrange to meet you. I am sure he would let me do you as he watches.

been there done that

seablack said:
My new Girlfriend and I have talked about a Black Man with a Huge Dick entering Her. She gets sooo wet just thinking about a Big Black Dick being in Her that she litterally gets slick with her own cum. I have a hard time making Her cum because she is sooo wet. Any Black Dicks that want a really wet cunt for fucking, just get back with us. She is new, but Ready. She likes width, especially. you dont have to be all that long. But long is good also. Near Charlotte, NC. Will have Pics of Her soon !! send Her an email and she will get wet and respond !!!! I am cumming as I read this.... Also I am a White male with 7" and 2" thick.
My x hubby wanted me to do that, I let him set me up with a black man, I loved it, hubby hated he had done it

She'll go black - and never go back.

jan4034 said:
My x hubby wanted me to do that, I let him set me up with a black man, I loved it, hubby hated he had done it

My wife resisted the idea of black men for years but once she got her first black cock she was hooked and my little white weenie was never the same for her.

some pics of my first BBC

like Jan my hubby wanted me to try a BIG BLACK COCK so I let him set it up,Me my sissy hubby amd LEROY went to the bar had a few drinks and then back to the hotel!! OMG I was in love ...I totley forgot my hubby was there, as you can tell from some of the pics..... Good luck and hope you have as much fun with your first Big Black cock as I did. I guess you could say I'm HOOKED although I dont get as much BBC as we woul like... its still GREAT when I do get it and me & LEROY always make hubby eat the cum from my freashly fucked pussy
xoxo
Tiffany

Attachments

• 100_1184.JPG
    100_1184.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 1,397
  • 100_1190.JPG
    100_1190.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 1,020
  • 100_1197.JPG
    100_1197.JPG
    18.7 KB · Views: 1,277
  • 100_1205.JPG
    100_1205.JPG
    19 KB · Views: 715
  • 100_1207.JPG
    100_1207.JPG
    23.8 KB · Views: 800
more of my pics

I loved my First Big Black Cock and even made hubby eat all his cum from my just fucked pussy

Attachments

• 100_1217.JPG
    100_1217.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 574
  • 100_1222.JPG
    100_1222.JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 906
  • 100_1279.JPG
    100_1279.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 1,232
  • 100_1208.JPG
    100_1208.JPG
    46 KB · Views: 1,158
  • 100_1232.JPG
    100_1232.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 1,192
Leroy??

Tiffany & cuck hubby said:
like Jan my hubby wanted me to try a BIG BLACK COCK so I let him set it up,Me my sissy hubby amd LEROY went to the bar had a few drinks and then back to the hotel!! OMG I was in love ...I totley forgot my hubby was there, as you can tell from some of the pics..... Good luck and hope you have as much fun with your first Big Black cock as I did. I guess you could say I'm HOOKED although I dont get as much BBC as we woul like... its still GREAT when I do get it and me & LEROY always make hubby eat the cum from my freashly fucked pussy
xoxo
Tiffany

LEROY, eh? ... almost a cliche name... funny, I've known thousands of black men and never actually met a "Leroy"....

Have fun...looks like that lovely sweet fuck box of yours is being properly stretched...!!

My wife didn't say anything about fucking black men, but she did say that she wants to try dating them. I'm down with that. I know she's not looking to leave me. Just have fun.

Reactions: wmjacking

Users who are viewing this thread