• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My girl might get fucked soon

• Thread starterwsh
  • Start date

What to tell her?

• This goes to far. The open relationship ends now!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
MorganUS said:
i agree with that , you are giving her mixed signals and confusing her and yourself
Thanks for your opinion and I am sure we will settle our fight again, but I have reason to be angry. When we agreed on a temporarly open relationship my condition was, that she has no secrets and also does give me a short message that she is ok every two hours or so. She did not send anything first for four hours now for 7 hours, saw my messages and just swiched of her phone. Under this condition the open relationship is over and our relationship damaged since I cannot trust her anymore.

wsh said:
....My condition was, that she has no secrets and also does give me a short message that she is ok every two hours or so.
That was an excessive expectation and request on your part.

wsh said:
She did not send anything, first for four hours, now for 7 hours. [She] saw my messages and just switched off her phone.
That's what you should expect. She obviously met a man she finds attractive, he is putting her up in his hotel (which looks very nice, in the photos she sent to you), and she is focussed on enjoying her time with him. Since she's an adult, is on her own, and appears to be OK, you can't expect her to keep calling you all the time.

wsh said:
Under this condition the open relationship is over.
I'm not sure you have any say in that. As you said earlier in this thread, you have a long-distance relationship with her in which you see each other only infrequently.

wsh said:
And, our relationship is damaged since I cannot trust her anymore.
It's unfortunate you feel that way, since you agreed with her to have an open relationship in which both of you would be free to fuck others — and now, at her end, that's what she's doing.

Reactions: msbevw and MorganUS
You're clearly overreacting. You wanted an open relationship, you enacted it twice, as you wrote earlier you made her promise to send ONE SHORT MESSAGE A DAY and now you're pissed off because she doesn't want to answer your calls every two hours?
Come on, grow up, be an adult. Take your responsibilities.

Reactions: msbevw
wsh said:
Thanks for your opinion and I am sure we will settle our fight again, but I have reason to be angry. When we agreed on a temporarly open relationship my condition was, that she has no secrets and also does give me a short message that she is ok every two hours or so. She did not send anything first for four hours now for 7 hours, saw my messages and just swiched of her phone. Under this condition the open relationship is over and our relationship damaged since I cannot trust her anymore.
You have every right to be angry. Your feelings are yours and yours alone. Nobody has the right to tell you how you should feel. Since you had that agreement to stay in touch and turning off the phone was a serious violation of those conditions. I think it was an important safety condition. You obviously deeply care about this woman. Hopefully everything is okay. Bare in mind it could be a technical problem. I had a friend who was in a similar situation and her phone slipped out of her purse and it got run over by a Uber.
I am confident you guys can work this out, three deep breaths and let's see what happened

SUNDAY

0:10 hrs

She:
"Oh, come on, I don't do this to you when you have a date. You are so unfair."
" I have my periode today."

I:
"You swiched of you phone and did not sent any message for 12 hours."
"Besides having your period today is only half information, did sth. happen yesterday?"
" I am doubting whether I want to go on with the open relationship, maybe it's good you have your period".

She:
"We were in the Mall yesterday."
"We had fun."
"We had sex."

1639285957067.jpeg
"Wierd though as i have my period.
Couldn't message you.
I am telling you now
U were very possessive yesterday
I can’t chat u every now and then. Try to understand. Ur going on my nerves.
Watch your series.
Love u"

Last edited:
Reactions: Myhijabiwifii
nice in her period fucked by strangers

noticeforyou said:
nice in her period fucked by strangers
Now she got more specific. Yesterday she had no periode but new it is starting... they had normal sex (photo she sent me). This mornining he wanted to fuck her again though she was bleeding and she accepted. She said he then fucked her in the bathroom and it got messy... now she wants to make few days break.

For some moments I got doubts about our open relationship and I hoped that due to her upcoming period it will turn out the way that she will not have sex with him at all (and I would not be the one she can blame). To be honest, I like that I am allowed to do it with other women during the open relationship and I like to allow her sth. she likes me for and I might get turned on a bit by her hornyness and by the risk she could lose control again and do it... but if it really happens I actually feel sick and full of regrets.
Anyhow, since it happened and she got his dick inside, it makes no big difference to me how often they repeat it. So, I am a bit less nervous now. I expect they won't do it the next three days or so and then again the last days he with her I will continue to post her messages here.

wsh said:
Now she got more specific. Yesterday she had no periode but new it is starting... they had normal sex (photo she sent me). This mornining he wanted to fuck her again though she was bleeding and she accepted. She said he then fucked her in the bathroom and it got messy... now she wants to make few days break.

For some moments I got doubts about our open relationship and I hoped that due to her upcoming period it will turn out the way that she will not have sex with him at all (and I would not be the one she can blame). To be honest, I like that I am allowed to do it with other women during the open relationship and I like to allow her sth. she likes me for and I might get turned on a bit by her hornyness and by the risk she could lose control again and do it... but if it really happens I actually feel sick and full of regrets.
Anyhow, since it happened and she got his dick inside, it makes no big difference to me how often they repeat it. So, I am a bit less nervous now. I expect they won't do it the next three days or so and then again the last days he with her I will continue to post her messages here.
Maybe now that she is on her period she will be giving the guy blow jobs in place of fucking him. I dont see a problem with him using her mouth and throat for his pleasure. Hopefully she sends you pictures of her face covered in his cum.

Reactions: hikawade and msbevw
wsh said:

Think she isn't the reasson you don't have sex with others, i think that the problem is in your pants.

badman said:
Maybe now that she is on her period she will be giving the guy blow jobs in place of fucking him....
Yes that could happen. At least she likes to give me blowjobs, she just don't accept cum in her mouth. But so far she did not give him one and yesterday they went tired to bed after walking long, no sex(due to period) but also no blowjob.

noticeforyou said:
Think she isn't the reasson you don't have sex with others, i think that the problem is in your pants.
My women is happy with my performance. And in our last vacation she found a chubby but nice lady for FFM. I fucked her doggy style while my women was cheering me on. The lady enjoyed it as much as we did. I just did not expect that it is so much more difficult for me alone to find a women only for sex, than 15 years ago. Back then there were much more women my age single and open for causal. Women who today are in my age range are divorced, want sth. serious and are out when I tell them I have a partner and just want a fuckrelationship for half a year....
I also figured out that prostitutes are not so much my thing. That's why I am currently not having much sex. Anyway the "FFM" was great, just did not expect that the price is so high and my girl will start fucking around like crazy (I always thought it was one time thing and will stop. She had a ONS with a stranger, another ONS with another stranger, an older guy work related senior position who had a vasectomy, he fucked her bareback and used her pussy as cum dump.... 6 times (!). and now guy no. 4 who moved in a hotel in the city she works for one week and she moved in with him and spends his vaction with him (we are really unlucky I am also sitting at home now with vacations actually she wanted to come home and if not I wanted to fly to her place, both did not work out so instead of spending holidays with my girl I can only watch her speding it with another guy).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Asianhotwife
  • Love
Reactions: wandererMale
I wish I will have a life style like you with my future wifewifeq

wsh said:
My women is happy with my performance.
That's good, of course.

wsh said:
And in our last vacation she found a chubby but nice lady for FFM. I fucked her doggy style while my women was cheering me on. The lady enjoyed it as much as we did.
Sounds very erotic.

wsh said:
I just did not expect that it is so much more difficult for me alone to find a women only for sex, than 15 years ago. Back then there were much more women my age single and open for causal. Women who today are in my age range are divorced, want sth...
What is "sth"?

wsh said:
.... [are] serious and are out when I tell them I have a partner and just want a fuck relationship for half a year.
This sounds like an apparently-common way that "swinging marriages" turn out. An unspoken competition tends to develop between the man and the woman as to who can bed more people of the opposite sex. The woman wins this (unspoken) competition easily, because clearly it's greatly to the advantage of single men to fuck a woman who's married to (or in an LTR relationship with) another man. I.e., obviously, it gives him a chance to pass his genes along to the next generation, at no cost to himself. There is no comparable advantage, however, to a single woman in fucking a man who is married to (or in an LTR relationship with) another woman. The resulting tension can lead to the end of the "swinging relationship" (i.e., divorce). If the couple stays married (or together, if they aren't married), the "swinging relationship" fairly often evolves (apparently) into a "hotwife / cuckold husband"relationship.

wsh said:
I also figured out that prostitutes are not so much my thing.
Seeing prostitutes with any regularity can become expensive.

wsh said:
That's why I am currently not having much sex.
Per the paragraph above.

wsh said:
Anyway the "FFM" was great, just did not expect that the price [would be] so high and my girl [would] start fucking around like crazy (I always thought it was one time thing and [would] stop.
Once you let your woman's sexual genie out of its bottle, you found you could not put it back in.

wsh said:
She had a ONS with a stranger, another ONS with another stranger, an older guy at a work-related senior position, who had a vasectomy, fucked her bareback and used her pussy as a cum dump.... 6 times (!). and now guy no. 4, who moved into a hotel in the city she works for one week, and she moved in with him and spends his vacation with him.
You should be proud of your woman for her ability to easily attract and fuck other men.

wsh said:
We are really unlucky. I am also sitting at home now with vacations. Actually, she wanted to come home, and if not, I wanted to fly to her place. Both did not work out, so instead of spending holidays with my girl, I can only watch her spending it with another guy.
Although you are not married, it sounds like you have, in effect, become the cuckold in a "hot woman / cuckold boyfriend" relationship. Since you are facing a holiday season with some time to yourself, it might help you to gain more insight into relationships of this nature if you were to order and read:

Ley, David J., 2009, Insatiable Wives: Women who stray and the men who love them (Roman & Littlefield Publishers, Inc., 291 pp.).

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
---
Once you let your woman's sexual genie out of its bottle, you found you could not put it back in.
This is so true. I cannot stop her anymore, I allowed it too long. She always says she actually does not like ONS and does not plan them. Then when it happens "in the moment" she afterwards say, that this was probably the last time, that though it was nice she at least does not want to repeat it for a longer time..... But then it happens again few months later and I get the feeling the more strangers are penetrating her pussy, the less she tries to resist the next man approaching her.
I was so suprized why she so strongly wanted an FFM for me. She is not bisexual at all. Now I know why, she already started liking to get other cocks in that time I am not there and she saw that I got doubts about the open relationship and wanted to stop it.... and it worked, I then decided to overthink it instead of ending it immediately and shortly after she invited that guy....

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Newsollie, Zerbad and wandererMale
But have you ever wish to watch her directly getting fucked with two to three strangers on the same bed you both have regular sex?

wsh said:
This is so true. I cannot stop her anymore, I allowed it too long. She always says she actually does not like ONS and does not plan them. Then when it happens "in the moment" she afterwards say, that this was probably the last time, that though it was nice she at least does not want to repeat it for a longer time..... But then it happens again few months later and I get the feeling the more strangers are penetrating her pussy, the less she tries to resist the next man approaching her.
I was so suprized why she so strongly wanted an FFM for me. She is not bisexual at all. Now I know why, she already started liking to get other cocks in that time I am not there and she saw that I got doubts about the open relationship and wanted to stop it.... and it worked, I then decided to overthink it instead of ending it immediately and shortly after she invited that guy....
Is your wife Asian? A FFM is extremely sensual

wandererMale said:
But have you ever wish to watch her directly getting fucked with two to three strangers on the same bed you both have regular sex?
Two months ago when we had the FFM we had also MMF during the same vacation. The first one for both of us. With the elderly guy she did have a short affair before. It was not good for me. I had to use a condom since during the time we are seperated she is not on the pill. She organized the MMF and I knew it will be a guy she had sth. with before. When he was there she told me that he does not need to wear a condom since he was that elderly guy witht he vasectomy.... I fucked her first while he watched and I liked it. But then we changed she sucked my dick.... while he got between her legs and when I wondered where the condom is she told me that he is that guy and does not need it. then she sucked my dick strongly kind of as if she want to distract me and he penetrated her bareback.... when they got faster and she was screaming she stopped sucking me, just continued holding and squeesing my dick while he screwed her. All was left to me was to watch until he finally pumpt his cum inside my girl. I must admti, that was too much for me. If she ever does it again with another man when I am there, I will leave the room. But besides our our time FFM and MMF experience we never did this. When she is with me, she has not interest in other men. It is just that when I am not there she needs replacement and now it has gone so far, that she does not feel guilty anymore.

• Love
Reactions: wandererMale
Newsollie said:
Is your wife Asian? A FFM is extremely sensual
Yes, she is Asian. But as describt she did the FFM only for me and so that I allow MMF and extend the open relationship. She is not interested in women. The FFM also was not a real FFM. It was her watching me fucking the other lady. But we both like being watched and watching others and this is what we want to do together in a swinger club when she returns in march.

• Haha
Reactions: Asianhotwife and Newsollie
She will definitely be giving him blow jobs and hand jobs if not anal. If she says she isn't and you believe her then more fool you

wsh said:
Two months ago when we had the FFM we had also MMF during the same vacation. The first one for both of us. With the elderly guy she did have a short affair before. It was not good for me. I had to use a condom since during the time we are seperated she is not on the pill. She organized the MMF and I knew it will be a guy she had sth. with before. When he was there she told me that he does not need to wear a condom since he was that elderly guy witht he vasectomy.... I fucked her first while he watched and I liked it. But then we changed she sucked my dick.... while he got between her legs and when I wondered where the condom is she told me that he is that guy and does not need it. then she sucked my dick strongly kind of as if she want to distract me and he penetrated her bareback.... when they got faster and she was screaming she stopped sucking me, just continued holding and squeesing my dick while he screwed her. All was left to me was to watch until he finally pumpt his cum inside my girl. I must admti, that was too much for me. If she ever does it again with another man when I am there, I will leave the room. But besides our our time FFM and MMF experience we never did this. When she is with me, she has not interest in other men. It is just that when I am not there she needs replacement and now it has gone so far, that she does not feel guilty anymore.
How beautifully understanding couple you are!!! I wish I get a wife like her

Users who are viewing this thread