• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My girl would like me to be bi-curious. what are some MMF positions?

• Thread starterqi0tri0t
  • Start date

qi0tri0t

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 18, 2006
my girl admitted to me that she would like the both of us to nibble and suck on a cock together. i told her i'd do anything for her, except get my penis sucked, get fucked by the bull, or fuck the bull. so what else can the three of us do? so far here are my ideas:

1. gf and bull are in the 69 position, i'll share the bull's cock with her orally.

2. she wants me to suck the bull's cock from soft to hard then use my hand to guide it into her

3. my gf and i are in 69 with her on top, she's getting fucked doggy and i'm licking her clit

4. we use our bull's 8" cock and put 2" of it in her pussy and i jack him off into her

5. the bull blows into my gf's mouth, we kiss and she spits it inot my mouth, we kiss again and i spit it into her's. she tells me "now you swallow it" but i hesitate then she grabs and squeezes my balls and spits it into my mouth and says "now swallow"

6. my gf is making out with the bull, she's sitting on his face and my gf makes me suck the bull and turns around and asks "are you being a good boy and sucking my toy's cock?"

7. my gf knows one of my ultimate fantasies is to dip into her cum filled pussy without a condom and add my dribble, but as soon as the bull cums in her, i move in as planned but she says "nuh uh... you're going to wear a condom, you don't deserve to be in me bare"

8. ........YOUR suggetions :)

Oh and are there any forums specifically for bisexual guys or couples?

8. You go down on her pussy after her bull has filled her and you suck/lick her clean. After that she may or may not allow you the privilege of having sex with her.

I have two suggestions. The first is not fucking, but it is erotic as hell, anyway, and that is when two men suck a woman's tits, together, one guy on each tit. My wife has reported that it is ten times more exciting to have both tits sucked, at the same time, and naturally, by two different guys.

We have been in this scene a few times with a good friend of mine. While I am sucking one tit, his face is right beside mine, sucking on the other. And the fact that they are "my" tits, and that I am sharing them with another man just adds to the excitement.

The other is actual fucking, in which one of the men, usually the husband, lies on his back on the bed, with his feet on the floor. His wife gets over him and slides her cunt down over his cock. Then the "other" guy stands on the floor between the husband's legs and slips his cock into the wife's cunt, right atop her husband's cock. Then, she has both cocks in her cunt!

It is up to the other guy to do the fucking, since the husband cannot move, and the wife can only move a little. But, the husband will find himself getting close to cumming even if he isn't doing any of the fucking. The other guy's balls will be hanging against his own balls, adding to the excitement.

When we have been in this situation, the other guy usually cums first, which triggers the wife's orgasm, and then triggers mine too. If the timing is right, all three will be going through the throes of orgasm at the same time. For the husband, which is the role I have always played, it is great to actually "feel" the other guy cum in my wife's pussy, then feel his hot cum filling her cunt and drowning my own dick-head before squirting out around my cock and down onto both our balls.

This is not easy to bring-off. It is necessary that none of the parties be very overweight. Also the woman needs to have a very large cunt, able to accomodate two cocks at once. And the men, especially the second man, need to have pricks long enough to reach into her hole despite the fact that they may not be pushed right down on her pussy! Also, the guys cannot have pricks that are too big around, or they won't fit!

But, when it does work, there is nothing like it; to feel another guy's prick fucking in your own wife's cunt, while your prick is right in there "sharing" in the experience.

She wants you and her to share this experience together. Why not try everything she desires "in the spontaneity of the moment", even if you try something you would normally not want to do.

He sits on a chair or the edge of the bed and she sits on his lap, her back to his chest. She hooks her legs over his and you've got the perfect position to lick her clit while she bounces up and down on his dick. Plus you can play/suck his balls while they're doing it.

Kinky69 said:
He sits on a chair or the edge of the bed and she sits on his lap, her back to his chest. She hooks her legs over his and you've got the perfect position to lick her clit while she bounces up and down on his dick. Plus you can play/suck his balls while they're doing it.

i like u. u are kinky aren't you :)

Actually it was a young lady in college that taught me that when she suggested a MMF with my roommate. She did know how to bring out my submissive side! I do wonder what happened to her ; )

We'd been screwing for some time when my roommate came in. She suggested that he join us, I couldn't say no to her, then as he did her doggie she blew me. When I was about ready to come, she said she always wanted to get licked while she was getting laid. I didn't understand at first and said sure what do you mean, the next thing I know I was licking her clit and my roommate's shaft.

That was just the begining of how she got me to do things for her!

Kinky69 said:
Actually it was a young lady in college that taught me that when she suggested a MMF with my roommate. She did know how to bring out my submissive side! I do wonder what happened to her ; )

We'd been screwing for some time when my roommate came in. She suggested that he join us, I couldn't say no to her, then as he did her doggie she blew me. When I was about ready to come, she said she always wanted to get licked while she was getting laid. I didn't understand at first and said sure what do you mean, the next thing I know I was licking her clit and my roommate's shaft.

That was just the begining of how she got me to do things for her!

Welcome to cuckolds.com forums, your true life stories need to be told on our pages to help others overcome their shyness.

Well the best have been mentioned.Her doggie him fucking her and you underneeth.This works out "ok". The double penetration is always a good one if you are shy about actually sucking his cock.Holding him and guiding him into her waiting holes is another good one for that. My favorite is him laying on the bed her on him reverse cowgirl,me licking her clit and his shaft going in and out of her,if he silps out just guide him back in,once you get braver you'll be sucking him before you put it back in her.

Taboo stuff is in the mind. If a girl wants to do something a bit fetish to satisfy her curiosity, a guy can do it as well because he has her permission. Doing things together eventually helps you both to decide what turns you on.

Many a Vicar's wife got tired of vanilla, and turned into a horny slut, simply because her sex life was "once a week and so boring and frustrating". If a wife is ignored for too long, she will be very tempted to jump the fence and make up for lost opportunities. Just needs the right guy to flirt and press her hidden buttons........and she can't help what happens any longer.

I agree, it was her pushing my limits by asking me to lick her while she was getting laid, first. Later she had me fondle his balls, after awhile it accidently slipped out of her and part way into my mouth, I was shocked but let it go.

That was her way of seeing how far I would go and easing me into more and more. She knew how to bring out my submissive side and when she did, I couldn't say no to anything!

Probably the wildest thing was one time I was in her room, we were making out, but both of us were still dressed. We were both getting pretty hot and ready to get naked when her intercom rang. She answered it and the desk said it was Joe. She told them to send him up, then told me to get in the closet, be quiet and if I did what she said, I'd get my reward. I did as I was told and got in the closet. When Joe got there I found out he was her dealer and had brought her some coke. They each did a line, made out and starting undressing each other. Once naked, she asked him if he wanted to play a game in exchange for the coke. When he agreed, she tied him to the bed and blindfolded him, then pulled a pillow case off one of the pillows and put it over his head just to make sure. She'd tied me to bed like this before to tease me. She said she had to go get his surprise and told him to wait. She opened the closet, pulled out her robe and pulled it on. Then motioned for me to come with her and we walked out in the hall. She told me I had two choices, I could either leave now and never see her again or follow her lead, but if I agreed to follow her lead, I couldn't say no to anything she wanted. When I hesitated, she said, look I made sure Joe's tied up and can't see who's in the room, it'll be our secret. I nodded.

She lead me back into her room and proceeded to tell Joe she had brought a friend to help her, but her friend didn't want him to know who "she" was. I wasn't sure what she had in mind, but figured I'd play along, she had me horney enough to go along with just about anything. She started licking and nibbling on Joe's member and motioned for me to join her. I hesitated at first but whenshe put her hand on the back of my head I submitted. Joe was giving us plenty of encouragement and could certainly tell there were two of us going down on him. She kept grabbing my crotch and I was puddy in her hands. She'd take all of his cock in to her mouth and then pull it out and hold it out for me. We took turns sucking it, she could easily deep throat it, but I couldn't, even with her and him encouraging me.

She seemed to sense when he was ready to come, made sure he was in my mouth, not hers and held my head down. I pulled up far enough that he came in my mouth instead of down my throat. I gagged and choked but the look on her face was priceless and I swallowed it. She quietly kissed my lips and licked the dribble of cum off my face. I felt so proud . . . and confused. While Joe was enjoying the after orgasmic bliss, she thanked me, said it was time for me to go and she'd see me late. Joe mumbled something that sounded like, "thank you stranger," and I left.

I was awfully confused as I walked back to my dorm accross campus. I liked doing what my girlfriend asked, I didn't realize I was submissive or if I did, how submissive I really was. I knew I'd just sucked a cock, but tried to rationalize that Joe didn't know who I was or that I wasn't a girl and besides my roommate had accidently had his cock in my mouth and neither one of us mentioned that part of the three when we talked about it later. I was blocking out the fact that he'd come in my mouth and I'd swallowed it at the time.

It was near the end of the school year and while we continued seeing each other and doing kinky things, nothing matched the evening she made me give head to Joe. I never saw Joe's face, so don't know if I ever met him or not. I tried to stay in touch with her that summer, but it was in the days before cell phones or answering machines and she never came back to school in th fall. I still wonder what happened to her and where she is today.

I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure she cucked me while we were going out that semester and in retrospect, there were a couple times she was awfully wet and smelled different when I licked her before we had sex. Who know how my life would have turned out if she had come back to school that fall.

Users who are viewing this thread