• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My girlfriend Laura

• Thread starterCuckstar
  • Start date

Cuckstar

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 28, 2020
I wanna show my girlfriend

Post her up then!

We won't stop you!

I want everyone opinion

Let's see her!

Here

ECA949EC-23AE-4A9E-A5EA-666A123A2E0B.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: BigdaddyToronto, Crank, iamyourbull and 12 others
Reactions: minotaure
Gorgeous, I think her boobs want to be out though

• Haha
Reactions: bonemeal and leahswannabe
She looks good. You should show off more of her.

Any nasty comments

Cuckstar said:
You're fortunate to have attracted such a hot and gorgeous woman. She's very attractive. Why would anyone want to say anything nasty about her....?

Cuckstar said:
Any nasty comments
I bet you jack off thinking about a load of jism dripping out of her gash and running down her legs. You arent man enough for her little man.

Reactions: Cuckstar and JoeS
wow, black women like that can do anything for you. I have only dated one black girl in my life, she was so submissive to me, she use to drink my pee.. Does this girl do that with you?

bonemeal said:
Well, That look in her eyes tells me one of two things, She's up to something or wants to be. If I were to read her mind I'd say she wants to play with dick in front of you.
I wanna see that

redheads said:
wow, black women like that can do anything for you. I have only dated one black girl in my life, she was so submissive to me, she use to drink my pee.. Does this girl do that with you?
No she don’t drink pee

Cuckstar said:
No she don’t drink pee

Make her drink pee. She looks really slutty

bonemeal said:
Why would you guys want her to drink pee? I would rather watch you all drink her pee.

Because submissive women drink guys pee and even lick their dirty scat ass

Reactions: Gerwin
Cuckstar said:
I wanna show my girlfriend.
I don't see anything in this thread about you having your girlfriend's permission to post photos of her. If you don't have your girlfriend's permission to post photos of her, don't do it.

Users who are viewing this thread