• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my girlfriend

• Thread starterfuc_my_gf_uk
  • Start date

fuc_my_gf_uk

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 24, 2006
my girlfriend recently told me she wants to fuck other guys and im not sure what to do. I came across this website and I guess its pretty common! Any help or comments appreciated!

Attachments

• P1010794[1].jpg
    P1010794[1].jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 2,549
  • P1010806[1].jpg
    P1010806[1].jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 2,006
Confess to her that you wear panties.... and wear some under your pants.The really silky kind with tons of lace. Unzip and pull down your pants and show her them and tell her you want her to start sleeping with other men because you get off on it and you confess that you want to be a cuckold.

damn!

if that really is your gorlfriend she is smokin' hot and should be letting other guys fuck her. You'll have a lot of fun watching her get the sex she needs and deserves.

yeah she's really hot! would love to see her with a huge cock in her..
Any more pics?

sooooo sexy

you should let her and watch her enjoy herself - i would love to suck and fuck her right there on the beach

watching

watching your wife fuck another guy is more exciting than fucking her yourself. it makes me cum without even touching it, and i havnt fucked my wife in 14 years.

Yes, watching is more exciteing!

I too agree that watching someone fuck my wife is more exciteing than getting it myself. I know how good the warm, soft, wetness of her pussy is feeling to him! A feeling I do not have the right to experience. The only right I have is to sit in the corner and jack off! I am a worthless excuse for a man and she knows it.. Roy.

well shes finally talked me into it and shes going to be fucking another man tonight!

Last edited by a moderator:
Fuc

Hey man what the fuck happened? More Please okdeacon

Users who are viewing this thread