• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Girlfriend....

• Thread startermunky29
  • Start date
M

munky29

has got a boyfriend, he has got a larger cock than me and has started fucking regularly, at least once a week now. It surprised me different her pussy looks and feels now, here lips hang out more and enterance isnt as tight as it was.

Last week it was her birthday and she shaved her pussy and went stay with him the night and as she started takin the pill again it was the first time he got to shoot his load into her pussy.

I am jealeous that they got to share something special and I am so turned on by her changing pussy. does anyone else feel the same?

And how long does a creampie last? have had a few but have aways been disapointed, as I never get to taste it straight away.

Very hot, so how did you convince her to get a boyfriend or did she demand it. What is the cock size difference between you and her boyfriend? Does she still want to be your boyfriend too and does she let you fuck her as well? Do you think you will ever get to watch and then get your creampie right away?

Welcome to life as a cuck...

munky29 said:
Last week it was her birthday and she shaved her pussy and went stay with him the night and as she started takin the pill again it was the first time he got to shoot his load into her pussy.

I am jealeous that they got to share something special and I am so turned on by her changing pussy. does anyone else feel the same?

Hot! Are you sure that she's still your GF? By the sounds of things she might not be for much longer. You will need to get used to jealousy if you want to be a cuck, you will also need to get used to loosing GF’s. I suggest that you find other ways to make yourself useful, e.g. doing housework, buying gifts.

munky29 said:
And how long does a creampie last? have had a few but have aways been disapointed, as I never get to taste it straight away.

I've never liked them personally, but as far as 'freshness' is concerned you need to get to it as soon as possible, preferably as soon as he pulls out. For added humiliation, clean him off as well. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread