• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My girls ex

• Thread starterRichieeast
  • Start date

Richieeast

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 18, 2019
My girls ex before I met her was 8"+. I'm not sure what to think about it. I find it hot and humiliating

Last edited:
Reactions: SexyChrissy and Custer Laststand
Anyone else felt this?

Richieeast said:
Anyone else felt this?
Most, if not all of us, have felt the embarrassment and humiliation of our wives pointedly telling us and showing us that they prefer other cocks to ours.

DanW_cuckold said:
Most, if not all of us, have felt the embarrassment and humiliation of our wives pointedly telling us and showing us that they prefer other cocks to ours.
True, but yet somehow we find it exhilarating and hot at the same time!

Richieeast said:
True, but yet somehow we find it exhilarating and hot at the same time!
Of course, otherwise we wouldn't crave it so.

Richieeast said:
My girl's ex before I met her was 8"+. I'm not sure what to think about it. I find it hot and humiliating.
Why do you think your woman split up with her ex then established a relationship with you...?

Custer Laststand said:
Why do you think your woman split up with her ex then established a relationship with you...?
I'm not sure really?

Richieeast said:
I'm not sure really?
Maybe you should ask her and spend some time talking about it. It might increase your confidence in your relationship.

My ex wife enjoyed several well endowed men and we enjoyed talking about her experiences with them.
I still jack off to knowing she was able to handle a real mans cock.

Reactions: Richieeast and mstevens75
I love hearing about my wife’s experiences with big cocks before we got together. I get hard just thinking about it.

Reactions: Richieeast and SexyChrissy
My girls biggest cock was 10 and had many bigger than me i love thinking about it it makes me so horny

Reactions: Custer Laststand and mstevens75
My ex-wife told me that she's been with guys who were endowed with 8-10 inches and thicker than me (I'm 6-6 1/2 inches long and 3-4 inches around). She told me that I know how to work with what I have better than the other guys did. It's also been my experience that other women I've been with have said the same thing. 9 times out of 10, guys who are well endowed like that just fill a woman up more completely, but do not worry about what makes her feel good.

Reactions: SexyChrissy and Richieeast