• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my girls graduation pics

• Thread startersecondbest
  • Start date
S

secondbest

i know that men love naughty hot young school girls, so here are some pics of my girl when she graduated recently.. i hope u guys enjoy them and id love to hear ur feedback.. if ur feedback is positive then i may just add more

We like the college girls, too. She's very sexy. Where you two from?

very nice

your daughter is a lovely girl be nice to see much more of her *wink*

why?

why do we put up with these sick fucks as dads on here. I thought one of dads jobs is to protect there children not try to pimp them out. by all you guys writing to this guy and encouraging this sick fuck your just feeding into his sick perverted mind and fantasy. we have to quit encouraging these people because they start putting minors on here and evenually this web site could get flagged for sexual predators. finally you sick fuck fathers out there keep your children of this site even if there of age let them make there own decision.

sorry for being a buzz kill but this has to stop!!!!!

hi,

no problem in pics... they are fine.. i guess she is an adult... i hope ur not a pervy father... if u want to know about pics.. they are goood.. i hope u have not shot her nude.. and if u have..put her on let us see her sexy body

mwf29 said:
why do we put up with these sick fucks as dads on here. I thought one of dads jobs is to protect there children not try to pimp them out. by all you guys writing to this guy and encouraging this sick fuck your just feeding into his sick perverted mind and fantasy. we have to quit encouraging these people because they start putting minors on here and evenually this web site could get flagged for sexual predators. finally you sick fuck fathers out there keep your children of this site even if there of age let them make there own decision.

sorry for being a buzz kill but this has to stop!!!!!

im not a dad u idiot im her bf

Does she know you posted her pics here? I'm just wondering and also why would you as a father post pics of a daughters graduation on a site such as this. I don't know if she really is your daughter but if she is and you post nude photos of her you are a sick bastard. Who ever she is she is nice looking but I'll never understand dads or want to be dads posting pic's of their daughters. Muleman

she is hot whats her story ?
how old ?

if you are her b/f then i apologize to you i have seen a lot of sick bastards on this site and i never saw anything saying it was your g/f i just saw it say my girls graduation. didn't know.
so to you i say sorry.

Anyone who believes this moron's pictures are real should spend more time at the shrink's office learning how to differentiate between reality and fantasy. This is just another's dweeb jacker's attempt at sexual expression. Whack, wack wack -- the sound of another online SpoogeMonkey drumming his Mocacak into submission.

Users who are viewing this thread