• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Girls pussy got even wetter last night

• Thread starterNicole82
  • Start date
And you just FUCKED HER????

I hate to break this to you friend but, IF you say this is what she looked like after you fucked her then this girl obviously needs some Black Cock Fucking. Theres no cum matting her hair, none on her face, her smile should be replaced with a OH GOD MY FUCKING CUNT IS HURTING grimmace and she should be naked with a swollen PUSSY showing. What did you fuck her with a teenie weenie?

Hi, she looks hot, what size are those hooters, any of them ******* would be hot. Dean-wa

re

you need some help partner where you guys located let me break that in for you..

that girl looks like a slut i would love to see a blackmans cum dripping out of both her cunt and arse also some bite markes on her tities would be nice as i said she looks a ***** so im sure she would like it

Some of my fellow white boys dont know how good they have it. I would fuck your girls brains in

LOOKING FOR A REAL CLEAN, DISCRETE, SHAVED , TAKEN CARE OF BLACK MAN. I LEAVE IN TONAWANDA, NEW YORK, NEAR BUFFALO.9 INCH, WITH PICS TO GO ALONG. LETS MEET!
[/email]

I AM 5'10 200 POUNDS OF AN ATHLETIC BUILD. I HAVE A 9 INCH, THICK DICK! I USE IT GOOD, VERY CLEAN DISEASE FREE, WELL SHAVED BLACK MALE. BUFFALO AREA.DISCRETE AND VERY PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS MAN WITH EXCELLENT APPEARANCE.

I am afraid that I have to agree with criscan..she is in need bad..imagine how she would have been with three of us hung brother's inside of her and the video playing ...not that she would have even needed....where r u? nasty.freak69@yahoo.com

You need to get her BLACKED as soon as possible. She needs it. She needs more than you are giving her. She needs LOTS of BBC.

Ever so true, she needs a real dick. Email me, I will please her for you.

Hung Studd...

I've Got 9 Inches Of Real Meat! Email Me & Let's Both Stuff Her Full Of Cock! Fit...3 Yrs Experience. Studd

Looks like a dancer to me, not a housewife. Great pic, but probably not authentic.

This guy is full of shit, thats my friend. She goes by Forbidden on myspace.com and she did not fuck him what a fake as bitch.

LMBAO!!! She look like she just got started man...I don't think she's finished yet she didnt even break a sweat...nice try though buddy.

What a fucking asshole this guy is. The punk ass bitch can't find a woman so he "borrows" some girls pic from another website. I'll agree she is hot, but we all probably agree that not all women are cool with our lifestyle. Now the girls pic on on this site and she had nothing to do with it. That's fucked up!!!

Users who are viewing this thread