• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Gorgeous 26 Year Old Girlfriend

• Thread starterLustforher
  • Start date

Lustforher

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 25, 2017
Ohio
My girlfriend has known about my fantasy to share her for a long time now. She enjoys the fantasy and likes to dirty talk about being shared and role playing it from time to time. What do you think of her?

AD66EAEB-DE5E-43DE-AC9F-07E22BA492CA.jpeg 1EA3A998-52F1-4EDF-A154-9C908ADE48C3.jpeg

Reactions: KYSpankos, Davey cuck, russianhotwife and 2 others
She looks beautiful ! Sexy young lady .

jps18 said:
She looks beautiful ! Sexy young lady .
Thank you! She’s very ideal.

Would love tpo see her being treated like a slut. Takng multiple dicks till she passes out while we keep pounding her.

Colin said:
Would love tpo see her being treated like a slut. Takng multiple dicks till she passes out while we keep pounding her.
I’d love to watch it happen. That’d be very hot.

zac1 said:
I'd love to bend her over and fuck her from behind. Right before I bust a huge load I would turn her over and fill her mouth up with my cum for her to swallow. Then I'd get my dick hard again and flip her legs above her head. Fuck her deep and cum deep inside her pussy...
That’s something I’d absolutely love to watch you do to her. I’m know you’d enjoy her.

I'll eat her ass out before I fuck her. Pull her hair back and slap her tits.

Kendrickbull said:
I'll eat her ass out before I fuck her. Pull her hair back and slap her tits.
She’d rather you slap her ass, and does not like anal. But you can eat her ass out and pull her hair back still !

I'll be lifting her legs up while she's looking into your eyes screaming with sheer pleasure

Kendrickbull said:
I'll be lifting her legs up while she's looking into your eyes screaming with sheer pleasure
That’s the kinda bull I’d like for her.

Looks like I'm your bull

Kendrickbull said:
Looks like I'm your bull
How long have you been a bull? And how old are you?

bitch needs real spanking before giving good loads in her mouth

I started out young at 16. I'm 20 now.

Users who are viewing this thread