• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My horny blonde wife

• Thread starterconchord
  • Start date

conchord

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
Jul 9, 2007
unsee.cc
Wondering what some hung black bulls would do with her?

picresizedfront.jpg picresized_front.jpg aideresized.jpg sun.jpg

Reactions: joost
Show her what real orgasm are. Then send her back to ya with cream filled panties.

Beautiful Smile :) !

conchord said:

Have to say with a hottie with those awesum NIPPLES she needs her nipples sucked as shes rucked ridin & Love her million $ smile :).

She looks very hot. Where do you guys live?

T

She loves black guys

conchord said:
She loves black guys

Has your pretty blonde wife ever cuckolded you with a black stud yet?...does she know how much the idea arouses you?

Not yet but she has hinted at wanting to fuck a black cock

Black , white red or blue ....who cares what color the stud is , this woman is sexy as can be and needs plenty of cock . I just love her sexy tits and big hard nipples . A perfect target for many hot loads .

Nice tits, dude

Sexy

I love her nipples.

nice pix

Last edited by a moderator:
delicious

That is a FIT, Pretty girl in that Vid.
thank you and luv, MsGary

Beautiful. Great figure. I'd show her a good time.

Last edited by a moderator:
very nice lady.

The guy working on our house is black and since my wife doesn't work she is at the house all day with him. Last night I met up with them after work for a beer in a very white part of town and everybody was looking at us, like "uh huh..." The guy has a white wife and several kids and is a decent fit looking dude and I can't help but think my wife might be attracted to him (especially since I am infertile). She has mentioned that she has fantasized about black men before. None of this has actually come up in conversation, so I could be crazy.

conchord said:

nice tits!!!!!

conchord said:
The guy working on our house is black and since my wife doesn't work she is at the house all day with him. Last night I met up with them after work for a beer in a very white part of town and everybody was looking at us, like "uh huh..." The guy has a white wife and several kids and is a decent fit looking dude and I can't help but think my wife might be attracted to him (especially since I am infertile). She has mentioned that she has fantasized about black men before. None of this has actually come up in conversation, so I could be crazy.
Sure your wife was talking to him at home while he was working, smiling at him flirting with him a little. Bet he saw her in her robe, might have gapped open a couple of times "accidently". God bet he would cum inside of your wife hard...since your infertile, bet she isn't on the pill?

Users who are viewing this thread