• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My hot Asian wife and her bull (here)

• Thread starterprettynfitasian
  • Start date

prettynfitasian

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 18, 2021
I am very excited to tell you all that my sexy little Asian wife was noticed by a local bull who is also on this site. She knows about him now too. She works out at a gym he goes to and he is going to try to meet her. I told her about him and she seems interested. Nothing would turn me on more than seeing him post pics of her at his place riding his cock. Its not her first rodeo as well and she is into this. So who else wants to see him fucking her?!

• Love
Reactions: NCfitcock, lknforfun, lnohhnvm and 13 others
Hi fitasian. Keen to hear how things progress and see pics if all goes to plan

Reactions: myslutasian69 and prettynfitasian
Me! I want to see!

Reactions: toolman2c and prettynfitasian
fitasian said:
I am very excited to tell you all that my sexy little Asian wife was noticed by a local bull who is also on this site. She knows about him now too. She works out at a gym he goes to and he is going to try to meet her. I told her about him and she seems interested. Nothing would turn me on more than seeing him post pics of her at his place riding his cock. Its not her first rodeo as well and she is into this. So who else wants to see him fucking her?!

fitasian said:
;)

Reactions: prettynfitasian
Lucky bull! Your wife is marvelously sexy. Hope you get to enjoy some of her experience.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and prettynfitasian
Wifey is now aware that her future bull will be introducing himself at the gym he works out in. Should be soon!

• Love
Reactions: koji, bullbwc and toolman2c

Users who are viewing this thread