• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My hot indian wife

• Thread startersanjicross1289
  • Start date

sanjicross1289

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 7, 2012
Hope you enjoy my hot indian wife. want to have her get fucked by other men sooo badly but she'd never agree to it. i look forward to reading your degrading thoughts on her. I'm bisexual and love to crossdress. I like being humiliated and dominated.

2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

Reactions: marc.heidenmann
Good very Good fantastic lovely Boobs smoth Body and Especielly her ceaut round ass make me cum oufffff her free hair like a slut Pleassss more and more

She has a beautiful ass. This is how I want her waiting for me.xxx2.jpg So I can bury my face in her ass and pussy.

And get her ready to take my cock. xxx1.jpg All night.

do you like to see her get white cock if you do contact me

Like to know you. love to fuck sissy guy in ass while wife is watching.

Very sexy brown beauty. Like those brown nipples. Lets see some pussy!

sanjicross1289 said:
Hope you enjoy my hot indian wife. want to have her get fucked by other men sooo badly but she'd never agree to it. i look forward to reading your degrading thoughts on her. I'm bisexual and love to crossdress. I like being humiliated and dominated.

bro, she is fucking awesome.she loks like real slut. she will sure agree for new cock when the time comes. which place r u from.this is arun frm hyd.

Thanks. I enjoy showing her off

she is hot wna fuck her

more pics

Some mroe pics of her for you to enjoy

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 331
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 389
That girls amazing. I'd look her right in the eyes while i fucked her. She's a beauty! Show us more of this cutie.

Hi there

sanjicross1289 said:

Just ask her to chk my thick cock..in my album and she'd surely wud like that cock to cum for her.. I am from India too

Whta a wife you have!!

She is smoking hot, very fuckable
Do you share?

Pics

More pics for you to enjoy ;)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 232
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 234
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 266
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 221
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 258
Great pics! Look forward to seeing more,be nice to see her shaven!

I'll see if i can convince her

hey man take a look at my punjabilund and sho it to ur wife also and tell me if u both like it i am bisexual top may be all three of us have fun together

Attachments

• s4.jpg
    s4.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 135
Show her my lund too in my album..

Users who are viewing this thread