• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Hot Japanese Wife

• Thread startermlm73771
  • Start date

mlm73771

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 1, 2008
Straight outta Tokyo! Sucks dick like she made it up!

Attachments

• wr.jpg
    wr.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 1,199
  • wr2.jpg
    wr2.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 1,050
  • wr13.jpg
    wr13.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 724
  • wr5.jpg
    wr5.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 686
Very sexy woman show us more of that lovely pussy on her!!

What a DOLL :) Is she exclusive to you, or do you share?

Love the thought of that hot mouth working on me - or even just watching it working on you. Tell us all about her.

Thank you for the comments. I definitely share but she needs a big dick! :)

KAWAII!!!! Her pussy is beautiful. If you are in So Cal let me know and I would love to help you out. I can guarantee her happiness:)

She's cute! I sure hope you are not an Asian man. Your wife deserves bigger cocks.

...and if you're white and married to an asian, you have to give her up to a big black bull's cock... :)

More Pics

In response to pumpedpoons post, I am white. And in response to Sissy's post, she has a black bull with an enormous cock. I hope to have some pics soon.

Attachments

• CA390194-1.jpg
    CA390194-1.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 432
  • CA390194.jpg
    CA390194.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 440
  • CA390196.jpg
    CA390196.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 486
  • CA390201.jpg
    CA390201.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 408
  • CA390203.jpg
    CA390203.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 549
mlm73771 said:
Thank you for the comments. I definitely share but she needs a big dick! :)
:)please give me a chance

Attachments

• 12102008322.jpg
    12102008322.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 240
Looking forward to seeing pics of your sexy Japanese wife with her Black Bull

mlm73771 said:
In response to pumpedpoons post, I am white. And in response to Sissy's post, she has a black bull with an enormous cock. I hope to have some pics soon.

Definitely looking forward to seeing some picks of your sexy Japanese wife in action, taking the enormous cock of her Black Bull in a variety of ways ! :)

How often does she present herself to the Black Bull for use?

- David

How long has she had the Black Bull with the enormous cock servicing her?

How did she meet him ?

Is he the only Black Bull she puts out to now, or does he sometimes share her with other Black Bulls ?

Anyway....it's great to know that she regularly finds herself on her hands and knees, accepting a deep and hard pounding from her Big Black Bull, and accepting his seed...somewhere.

- David

Love the new pics...do you have any pics of this sexy thing with her black lover???

Does she submit to having the Black Bull bareback her and cum inside her?
Or is it strictly condoms must be worn?

No doubt the Black Bull has the time of his life, plunging his enormous black cock in and out of your sexy Japanese lady.

- David

If that's your thick white cock in the BJ picture of her, you are probably already a bull compared to all of her Japanese exes.

mmmm , this reminds me of why I need an asian pussy to play with.
LOVE that first pic of her sucking dick, nice tight hole too.

I'd be right at home there

Users who are viewing this thread