• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My hot wife

• Thread startercurioushornyhubby
  • Start date
her with her ex bf in the gym, i cant stop imagining her bending over like that while he stuffed her pussy.

Screenshot_2020-03-19 Download Instagram Video - Video by megan kineticadvantage.png

Attachments

• Megan and her ex.mp4
    2.1 MB
Last edited:
Reactions: jsnow, Bullwhite, cpl4fun13 and 2 others
Custer Laststand said:
Your wedding-day photos show your wife is a gorgeous woman. Hot-plus! And, you're not such a bad-looking dude yourself, as grooms go. I would say you're very fortunate that such a beautiful woman... who has other qualities as well, no doubt... agreed to take you as her husband.

Anyway — since your gorgeous now-wife was having hot sex with her power-lifter gym lover for an extended time after getting together with you, why do you think she married you (as opposed to him)...? Was it a matter of you asking her, but he didn't...? Or, do you think there was something else involved...?
he cheated on her while they were dating, so they broke off. I asked too, while he didnt, but would just show up to her house, fuck her, and leave, according to her.

Reactions: oppor
me proposing to her on my knees knowing her powerlifter bf used to make her get on her knees to suck his big bull cock, and then bend her over to creampie her willing cunt.

Attachments

• Megan and her ex.mp4
    2.1 MB
  • Our proposal.mp4
    1.4 MB
Reactions: Cuckoldroy, minotaure and firedogg81
got her captioned

DD3F529F-D196-40D3-8608-C2EF2C517C9D.jpeg A7DA8ADA-CA34-41C1-B7DD-B4BDF7523FFF.jpeg

Reactions: Bullwhite and firedogg81
A beauty like that deserves a big thick cock to satisfy her. Am sure based on her prior experience she knows how to properly show appreciation as well.

Reactions: firedogg81
curioushornyhubby said:
my wife dated this 6ft 4 guy, Matt before we got together. She told me in spirit of honesty that she let him fuck her while we were dating, that is 2 years after they broke up, and 16 months into our courting period. I courted her for 3 months before fucking her, while he was fucking her all the time.

I acted angry but i was so turned on, that before dating me, my now wife was dating this 6ft 4, 250 lbs powerlifter from her gym. One day i was so horny when talking dirty while fucking her, i asked about his cock. She said he was the biggest she had. I asked if he was bigger than me. Sensing i was getting harder, she said, he was twice the man i am. I got so hard and went into a trance.

Now whenever we fuck, i ask about him and how he used to fuck her, and she talls me everything. How big his cock is, how veiny, how he used to fuck her in the gym lockeroom, how he fucked her in public, how he shared her with his gym buddies, how she misses his cock.

She told me, when we 1st started dating, he used to stop by her place and fuck her until we made it official moved in together. She even showed me his dick pics. These are the pics she showed me. I wish to see him fucking her.

954_1000.jpg 951_1000.jpg 852_1000.jpg 870_1000.jpg 993_1000.jpg 010_1000.jpg 022_1000.jpg
would be nice if you had more pics of her with his cock and him and buddies using her

Reactions: Umanual, Bullwhite and firedogg81
more caps of my slut

40430973-BB19-4373-B6BC-A17FA275A9EE.jpeg FA90AC89-9D15-448E-8CB0-64B35790C20E.png 825B1C8A-28F0-4404-A555-4F912E0CDC9C.png 1584750222294.png

Reactions: minotaure, BullhardNOR, Bullwhite and 1 other person
took the dogs for a walk with wifey. look at her tits popping out. she usually takes the dogs for a walk alone with her tits popping out for the whole neighborhood's men to enjoy. We ran into one of her regular dog walking acquaintance in the woods. He chatted her up. I could tell they were quite comfy with each other by the way they talked and acted. He was 6ft 5 and fit military guy. I just stood there imagining him fucking her. I wanted to ask him to fuck my wife in the bushes. He offered to take our pic on his phone. I wonder how many time he has done that when she was alone. Makes me so hard.

854_1000.jpg

Reactions: iroczz, jsnow, Umanual and 5 others
curioushornyhubby said:
took the dogs for a walk with wifey. look at her tits popping out. she usually takes the dogs for a walk alone with her tits popping out for the whole neighborhood's men to enjoy. We ran into one of her regular dog walking acquaintance in the woods. He chatted her up. I could tell they were quite comfy with each other by the way they talked and acted. He was 6ft 5 and fit military guy. I just stood there imagining him fucking her. I wanted to ask him to fuck my wife in the bushes. He offered to take our pic on his phone. I wonder how many time he has done that when she was alone. Makes me so hard.

854_1000.jpg
she looks great

Reactions: Simosimo
curioushornyhubby said:
my wife posing for her ex bf, who i think is still fucking her

391_1000.jpg 394_1000.jpg 967_1000.jpg

holy shit what a tight body. Would love to fuck her from behind. Pull back on her hair then start fucking her hard and listen to her scream.

Reactions: firedogg81, minotaure and Bullwhite
I wish you were close. Always love being the first to take a hotwife. Have you wait in another room so you have to hear her screams of ecstasy. Bonus points if she starts humiliating you on the spot so you have to hear how much more I please her. Sure there are things she only lets big thick cocks do to her.

Reactions: Focker and firedogg81
ChadTannzier said:
I wish you were close. Always love being the first to take a hotwife. Have you wait in another room so you have to hear her screams of ecstasy. Bonus points if she starts humiliating you on the spot so you have to hear how much more I please her. Sure there are things she only lets big thick cocks do to her.
sounds great

firedogg81 said:
sounds great
From what I can see in your pic your wife looks pretty hot as well. Should send me some better pics so I can really tell ;) would enjoy giving her what she deserves.

Reactions: firedogg81
would love that

she sent this pic to her ex, this is what she wears to the gym. pre boobjob megan.

365_1000.jpg

• Love
Reactions: minotaure, jsnow, Bullwhite and 4 others
curioushornyhubby said:
He cheated on her while they were dating, so they broke off.
Hm.... seems like sort of a minor infraction for a physical trainer who would have been working with a number of woman trainees — some percentage of whom would, more than likely, have been very attractive.
curioushornyhubby said:
I asked [my now-wife to marry me], too, while he [her power-lifter lover] didn't.
My guess would be, this was the key factor. And, it seems possible her powerlifter lover didn't want to eliminate his access to multiple attractive women by marrying one of them. Here, I'll go out on a limb and guess further that your woman accepted your marriage proposal because, in addition, she viewed you as having better socioeconomic prospects than her powerlifter guy. (This point is speculative, since you haven't said anything about what you do for a living.)
curioushornyhubby said:
[Her powerlifter guy] would just show up at her house, fuck her, and leave, according to her.
Obviously, you have to take her word for it. But, this may have been an attempt to minimize the attraction between them.

Last edited:
curioushornyhubby said:
I m married to a beautiful woman and i cant stop thinking about her fucking other men. I get so hard thinking about all the men who has fucked her, made her cum and squirm before she was mine. Everytime im out with her, i get so hard when some guy checks her out. She has boobs implants and a tight little ass. I end up fucking her while thinking about other men enjoying her.

I decided to explore my fantasies here with guys...and girls who want to talk about my wife, how they will fuck her, what they will do to her, and talk dirty about her.

Here are some pics of her n me on our wedding day. I wish i was brave enough to tie a her down blindfolded that night, and let a bull fuck her. She must have made a lot of cocks hard that day with her boobs showing like that. I fucked her thinking of all those hard cocks fucking her.

950_1000.jpg 428_1000.jpg 430_1000.jpg 920_1000.jpg 921_1000.jpg 953_1000.jpg 955_1000.jpg 957_1000.jpg 959_1000.jpg
who is doing her besides me

Reactions: minotaure and Enigma250
Check out my thread!! She’s perfect!

yes she look sooo perfect love to do her for hours

Reactions: cuckhubfire

Users who are viewing this thread