• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Hotwife!!!!!!!

• Thread startermaineman4u
  • Start date

maineman4u

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 24, 2006
Tell me what you think

Attachments

• hk5.jpg
    hk5.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 537
  • hk6.jpg
    hk6.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 554
  • 6aa.jpg
    6aa.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 680
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 838
She needs

...a strong black master in her life.

no black master yet!

Do you

have one in your life?

big black cock is what she need

....Hi...Maineman....I can tell you one thing....that sweet hot wife of your need big black cock on a regular basis to keep her well sexually satisfied...what say you

Very Nice

maineman4u said:
Tell me what you think
What a sweetheart she appears to be. Very Hot:p :p okdeacon PS White panties with the silk look are my undoing,Love It

would love to see a BBC pounding that and filling it with cum.MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM:p

Just waiting........

For You!!!!

Attachments

• 410.jpg
    410.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 491
  • Picture 225.jpg
    Picture 225.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 284
  • k090a.jpg
    k090a.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 644
Hello. I would love to fuck some Black Cock, along with your wife. You and my white hubby, can just sit-by helplessly, and watch, while your wife and I, are both being pleasured, by the Biggest, Blackest Cocks, we can get. We have Two, Well Hung, Black Bulls, who would love to do the job, of pleasuring two, white wives, right in front of their cuckolded, white hubbies. We are in New Hampshire, not far from you. Please contact us at, GoddessLela62@aol.com . Lets all have some cuckolding fun together. Love, Irene!!!
http://profiles.yahoo.com/irene4blackmen

Ellington333

Your Wife Needs A Good Ass Fucking - I'd Love To Fuck Her In The Ass With My 8 1/2" Thick Nigger Cock Filling It Up With Loads Of Thick Nigger Cum And Seed While You Beat Your Meat Watching. After You Could Get Some Good Sloppy Seconds In Her Cum-filled Stretched Nigger Fucked Asshole. Or Maybe You Would Just Enjoy Eating Out Of Her Cum-filled Nigger Fucked Ass

What I think...

She has a nice back... but does she have a front? ^)_(^

very nice

I think its time for your wife to have an adventure, a week of sex away from you, a week of pretending she is single and is nothing more then anothers man mistress, and you home alone waiting, wondering, not sure if she will even want to come back to you, a time where she has the kind of climaxs that take her over the edge till she doesn't even know her name, so if your brave enough, send her to me for a week, but remember you do so at your own risk, she might not want to come home again.........:)

ouch

jeeze, that's such a tease!

Users who are viewing this thread