• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Hotwife

• Thread starterWezley
  • Start date

Wezley

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 1, 2007
We are new to the lifestyle, and she had her first BBC on Fri. night while I watched. My new HW.. .:)

Attachments

• 40.jpg
    40.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 1,306
  • Love
Reactions: barebackslutwife
Sweet!

lucky fucker

enjoyable or what?

I bet you enjoyed yourself1 dID HIS BIG BLACK HANDS SLAP THOSE GORGEOUS TITS AROUND - Ihope so!

enjoyable or what?

I bet you enjoyed yourself! DID HIS BIG BLACK HANDS SLAP THOSE GORGEOUS TITS AROUND - I hope so!

I most certainly did enjoy! On the tits.. a lil'bit... but when he dragged her to the edge of the bed and she got on her hands and knees and fucked her from behind.. he was really spanking her ass good... was a good sight!!!!!

Look's like a great fuk,please post more Pic's;)

Great pic but....

Wezley said:
We are new to the lifestyle, and she had her first BBC on Fri. night while I watched. My new HW.. .:)

It's a VERY professional looking pic... beautiful tonal balance, artistic pose, perfect lighting, dramatic, pitch black background, flawless woman and skin .... professional pic or real wife (???).. it's a good pic either way...thanks ;)

welcome to the lifestyle

Welcome to the lifestyle as it is truly a great couple adventure into sexuality
V&J:) :)
Wezley said:

Attachments

• Image005w.jpg
    Image005w.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 1,069
  • Love
Thanks guys! Lovely attachment tyeenw! :D

On the professional picture/real comment... it's BOTH! She is a professional photog :)

1 more shot of her... she took this yesterday. Damn I hope she is ready for more soon... (she's sore from that BBC.. hahha)

Attachments

• 28.jpg
    28.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 744
  • Love
Wezley

What a beautiful and Hot Wife. You are a very lucky man. All bullshit aside she is a fucking goddess and likes big black cock. This is as good as it gets. Is he fucking her bareback? more photos PLEASE!!!!!!:p :p :p :p okdeacon

What amazing tits.. Love to hear how she started and how she, and you got into the lifestyle.... You know of course it changes everything now.. and you are in for the ride of your lives.. Tell me more..caesars_lair@yahoo.com Love to hear from you and compare notes

Very Sexy Eyes

I'd get hard if she just looked at me!!!

You'd get hard if she just looked at me!!!

She it HOT,i love the SLUTTY eyes look;) ;)

Pure sexy, hot, beauty!

Everything about her exudes sexuality. The pictures truly capture her natural sensuality. I can see that she is aware of how to use her feminine gifts, and that is very sexy.

I am eagerly awaiting more, please :p

Last edited by a moderator:
mmmmmm..my, my my but your wife is so deliciously ripe and so obviously ready for her first ever experience of Nice Big Hard Black Cock, i can only imagine how much she enjoyed her first black cock fucking. Tell us more, much, much more -- and also how you experienced this intense first deliciously decadent carnal moment watching your wife...mmmmmmm!

at least post some pics of her taking the BBC!!

Users who are viewing this thread