• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My hotwifeFran

• Thread starterZIGGY984
  • Start date
Z

ZIGGY984

My wife thinking about her bull Mike.

A real slut indeed....
She deserves to be banged by BBC!!!
^)_(^
She will become addicted to black studs...

Ian,

What happened to Fran's (relatively) new young lover, John?

—Custer

Fran and John

Custer Laststand said:
Ian,

What happened to Fran's (relatively) new young lover, John?

—Custer
Hi custer the holiday Fran went on with John was not so good,you were right he wanted her to leave me and move in with him,they argued all week and Fran has basically finished with him she said he was just too imature so Mike is very happy and I guess I am as well.

My wife Fran

Yeah I guess she is the perfect *****.

Hi Ian,

ZIGGY984 said:
Hi custer the holiday Fran went on with John was not so good, you were right he wanted her to leave me and move in with him, they argued all week and Fran has basically finished with him she said he was just too immature so Mike is very happy and I guess I am as well.

Ah.... so that is, in fact, what happened. And yes, that is something for you to feel good about. (Sorry about the slow response. For some reason or other I neglected to follow your thread here in the "Wife Pix" section.)

It sounds like Fran has her head on straight with respect to you vis-a-vis her lovers. It's good to hear she resisted John's "possessive onslaught" even though it meant a less than pleasant vacation. It sounds, in fact, like the real purpose of John inviting her to join him for a trip to Spain was to separate her from you and Mike, so he could convince her to run off with him. Had Fran done so, she would undoubtedly have found herself with a jealous man who would have insisted she be monogamous with him.... and possibly treated her abusively, as well.

On the whole, John sounded like bad news. :eek: It's good to hear Fran cut him loose. :D

—Custer

Custer Laststand said:
Hi Ian,

Ah.... so that is, in fact, what happened. And yes, that is something for you to feel good about. (Sorry about the slow response. For some reason or other I neglected to follow your thread here in the "Wife Pix" section.)

It sounds like Fran has her head on straight with respect to you vis-a-vis her lovers. It's good to hear she resisted John's "possessive onslaught" even though it meant a less than pleasant vacation. It sounds, in fact, like the real purpose of John inviting her to join him for a trip to Spain was to separate her from you and Mike, so he could convince her to run off with him. Had Fran done so, she would undoubtedly have found herself with a jealous man who would have insisted she be monogamous with him.... and possibly treated her abusively, as well.

On the whole, John sounded like bad news. :eek: It's good to hear Fran cut him loose. :D

—Custer

Thanks Custer,for your support,Fran seems quite happy at the moment,as Mike is,he has his woman back!

Fran my wife his woman

Mike plays with his woman,my wife and Fran rides him to a shattering orgasm!!!

Users who are viewing this thread