• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My 'Husband'

• Thread starterkelly_jones
  • Start date

kelly_jones

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 23, 2009
A pic of my hubby Frank and the reason why 'we' dont have sex anymore.

Attachments

• tiny frank.JPG
    tiny frank.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 1,025
lol its cute!

For what ?

Sorry to hear that you're stuck with that. You definitely deserve to be fucked with something bigger than that. I could help you out if you needed

Thankyou for the offer. I do have a real bloke at the moment. But it never hurts to have a standby ;-)

yes i can understand the frustration of a woman wanting deep penetration and thusting with this organ. back in 1970 i worked at a sears store a black gentleman wanted me to fellate him i am bi not gay there is a difference, i was hoping for a bbc to suck and what i got when the pants came off was the size of your little finger i did not react or ridicule so as not to traumitize him in any way but he must have had some serious childhood development involving an infectious disease other problems or the genes were unkind as in this case . a small penis can ejaculate viable sperm as well as a a large one but is dissatisfyingf to a lover i was a very diasapoiinted oral lover but never told himso as to not hurt him. kindness counts . art69xxx

kelly_jones said:
A pic of my hubby Frank and the reason why 'we' dont have sex anymore.

Pathetic. I guess the question is, why did you ever have sex with him in the first place?

Im not much better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zagg said:
Pathetic. I guess the question is, why did you ever have sex with him in the first place?

We got married.

You need a bbc on the side fo sure.

BigMiles70 said:
You need a bbc on the side fo sure.

Where are you from ?

horny_couple said:
Im not much better.

sorry to hear that, for your wifes sake.

Seriously, dude...you could inject some IGF-lr3 bi-laterally directly into the corpus cavernosa, being careful not to nick the artery, and that thing will easily double in size in a few months.

Couldn't he be the warm up guy to get your pussy hot and "ready" for the huge cock that is throbbing next to the bed? This would EMPHASIZE THE DIFFERENCE between what you married and what you need and deserve.

To make up for his inadequacy, your husband could hold the camera and make a DVD to show to his mother-in-law to explain why you have been seen around town dating other men.

it could have been worse Kelly ..... your husband is bigger than me. Many husbands would have loved to be a warm up guy.

Chastity Restriction Punishment

Hello Kelly,
Maybe you should place your husband into chastity as punishment for making you have to endure such a pathetically tiny penis for so many years. After he's locked, he'll have to beg you just for the privilege of masturbation. You'll be in complete control!!!

Hehehe... it might not be great for sex, but it sure is adorable isn't it? Lol...

But yeah, you def. need to get some bbc; let hubby know what's up and he might even help you find the right one. ;-) xoxo -SJ

If you were my wife, I would definitely be helping you find all the bbc you could handle. And, I would be the warm up guy by licking your pussy until it is nice and wet and fluffing up the bbc and guiding it into your wet and waiting pussy. I would perform clean up duties afterwards.

I think alot of us are missing the fact that just 'cause the guy has a smaller manhood doesn't make him a bad husband... If he encourages Kelly to get her needed sexual satisfaction elsewhere I'd say that is mighty big of him. Kelly can show her love (If she loves him) by letting him clean.....and helping him 'get off' as she tells him of her experiences on her date.

Josetta said:
Couldn't he be the warm up guy to get your pussy hot and "ready" for the huge cock that is throbbing next to the bed? This would EMPHASIZE THE DIFFERENCE between what you married and what you need and deserve.

To make up for his inadequacy, your husband could hold the camera and make a DVD to show to his mother-in-law to explain why you have been seen around town dating other men.

He's not been allowed in my pussy for over 8 years. He has been allowed to watch me and my BFs and does lick me well, I like the idea of the video.

Users who are viewing this thread