• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My incredibly hot wife

• Thread starterBGinEG
  • Start date

BGinEG

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 28, 2006
My wife and I have been exploring and as we do we have been discovering how much she loves being in control of me and how much I love having her fuck another guy. We recently met Ray, a firefighter and have so far only met for drinks but he is the one. The last time we met for drinks her and Ray sat across from me at the table of this bar where we were the only ones in that whole area. They were kissing and groping each other and at one point he pulled down her top and was sucking on her nipples. I was so hard I could have screamed! He has proven to us that he is safe and both of them have been telling me how when they fuck they are going to tie me up and make me watch them. In between my job is to crawl across the floor and they will take the ball aga out of my mouth and I will clean both of them completely so they can fuck again. I will not be allowed to touch myself or cum. My wife's pic is posted here and she also made me take a picture for Ray with me tied up and a sign on me that reads "Ray owns my wife's pussy". I love being a cuckold so much and cant wait for the coming weekend when Ray and my wife will be fucking right in front of me. I will write more then about the experience.

A hot scenario, please keep us informed when they meet and hide his dick. How long he will last. If they go bar-back and if he has a descent load to deposit.

Do you have any photos of you wife?

I checked the date of your post. Looks like your dreams will cum true very soon. Of course like everyone else I want to see some pics of you and your wife and Ray. Hope you get some of them fucking and you sucking. What you described is a cuckolds fantacy and I wish you luck on it becoming reality. Have you thought about having him fuck your ass while you lick his cum from your wifes pussy. Or if he's not into fudge packing, maybe he could just whip your ass with a belt while you clean them both. Don't really have any experience with getting spanked, at least not hard, but I can say from experience, sucking a black cock and getting fucked is so wonderfully submissive it's addictive. I am still working on getting my wife to be a black cock cum loving slut so am actually a cucky wannabe. I envy you guys who are doing it for real.

Users who are viewing this thread