• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Indian Wife Sona...

• Thread starterbikiniking
  • Start date
Omg...

bikiniking said:
haha... so its pantyless pics you guys want... okk..!! request pending for approval ;)

My cock is all that hard for her... Chk my hot cock in my album..I have been following Sona on different forums in the past..She has the hottest body I must say...

Hi friends...this is rahul m. 25 agra.. have many experiences with cpls.. love to fuck wives infront of hubbies wildly.. to make thm moan hard in hubby's ear... can play any role if u like master, slave, cuckold, teacher , incest, abuses, pissing, seduction whtever u looking for . come to make ur fantacy true.. even hubbies can also play with my cock if u r a bi hubby..privacy is assured n aspacted tooo. if u intrsted thn call me on 09837064342..
If u loooking for swapping thn my cpl friends can also join with us...u can mail me on rahul.singh999038@gmail.com
i have a friend ..he is negro n studing in delhi. can come with me. to fuck ur wife never befor with his BBC..

awesome!!!!!!!!!! wonderful wife u have !

what a structure she have ..............

she is good mate

rajmafia said:
she's the hottest babe around here wud luv to discuss about her rajkhanna189 on yahoo,,, cumming on her pics

Thanks a lot for the appreciation... will definitely add you :)

karthik_the_bull said:
awesome!!!!!!!!!! wonderful wife u have !

what a structure she have ..............

Thanks for the praise, had been away for a while, and yes with a bang... ;)

bastanchury said:
Outstanding. Your wife is super hot! I would love to fuck her hard. I want to come all over her.

You are a good photographer. She clearly has a flair for modeling. :)

Oh yes... she's a tease for the camera, always so cute and cuddling with the naughtiness of a kid inside her... she's a perfect cock slut.. funny, sexy naughty, my slut wife, my hot model..!!

Thank you all for all the love and affection you have shown and Sorry for all the Delay due to family issues, but trust me, we are going to make up for all the time we had been away from you...
and yes I'll begin posting right from this weekend with some more sexy pictures of my Hot Indian Wife...

keep waiting, keep loving :)

God I love Indian women

And that night we had watched 'The ring' and sona was at her naughtiest best, so she decided to pose as the ghost girl from the movie ring...

attachment.php

Now tell me if the girl in the move 'The Ring' had been like this who wouldn't like to be a 'GhostFucker'

Attachments

• 35W4.jpg
    35W4.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 1,409
Your wife is absolutely stunning. Every inch of her is perfection.

Very sexy wife
Love see more of her

Supersupercuck said:
Your wife is absolutely stunning. Every inch of her is perfection.

Sebastian007 said:
Very sexy wife
Love see more of her

Thanks guys... will post more on weekend... ;)

Every picture of her is so erotic and alluring... so many poses to jack off to!!! She already has me so hard and stroking myself, I can't wait for the weekend to see more of her!!! Thank you so much for sharing her with us!!!

We are cpl from bangalore....looking forward for a swap :)

Hot, Hot, Hot

Your wife is very hot looking. Your a very lucky man.

Sexy hot! Love her skin tone, her sexy hair, and her wonderful body!! What a beauty!

she looks like a bitch needing to be pulled and fucked hard ... i love her saree pic and her tits.. she looks to have a handful of them. When was the last time you gave her a solid fucking..

bikiniking said:
My Hot and sexy Indian Wife Sona... have a look and comment on her , more pics coming soon..!!

For hot discussions about her contact me ;)

HI

Well myself ravish, 33 male from delhi.
I am married but in this kind of experience i am single as my wife is not interested in it.
Looking at your wife pics, she is a real beauty who should be caressed and then slowly and steadily fucked hard.
If your wife is interested in a 6 inches long very thick cock, let me know.
I can travel to chennai for meeting you.
For your info, i am a educated, well mannered gentleman and i am a professional sales consultant looking after all india sales of a Italian company.
I like NSA relationship with non pushy safe sex.

If interested, let me know so we can exchange our contact details for further talks.

Ravish