• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Journey

• Thread starterrealgirl
  • Start date
You're doing well... keep up your good work.

Hi Ms. Realgirl,

realgirl said:
I then asked Chris if he likes it when I embarrass him. He said, I don't know. So, I told him I want a yes or no answer. He said, yes.

VERY good... with your assertive questions, insisting on answers even (perhaps I should say, especially) when Chris finds them humiliating, you're keeping him moving forward.

realgirl said:
As a reward he got a blow job and one hot-ass fuck. Of course, he had to clean up after.

Excellent... rewarding Chris sexually when he gives you answers you want to hear, which amount to confessing his inner desires for subservience in your relationship, is good strategy.

Given you allowed him to penetrate you, how did you require him to clean up afterwards... by queening him as he licked up and swallowed his own cum...? If so, that too would have been good strategy...

realgirl said:
... although I like the thought of cuckolding, I am fairly satisfied with my sex life at the moment.

Yes, it seems to me you've converged to a good and, for the time being, quite-satisfying sexual basis for your relationship with Chris, what with dominating him in (and, increasingly, out of) the bedroom and establishing yourself as the sexually (and, increasingly, otherwise) dominant partner in your relationship.

realgirl said:
I will SLOWLY be working my way to the point of making Chris my cuckold. To answer your question... I DO see myself bringing home cream pies for him. ;-)

Ah... you are thinking along the right lines, and proceeding effectively. You seem to have a clear vision of where you want to go with Chris, and how to get there.

—Custer

"Given you allowed him to penetrate you, how did you require him to clean up afterwards... by queening him as he licked up and swallowed his own cum...? If so, that too would have been good strategy..."

I was in such a hurry typing that I forgot to mention what happen, after he came he got up and walked away, I coughed slightly and said forgetting something? He asked if he had too and I said yes every time..I could tell he didn't want to but he did it any ways. But I didn't queen him just laid down and enjoyed it ;-). I also made him draw out of the box for it ... He got public humiliation. I'm so excited just have no idea what it will be ...

What an opportunity...

realgirl said:
I was in such a hurry typing that I forgot to mention what happened. After Chris came, he got up and walked away.

Oh oh... I hope he fulfilled his duty to bring you to orgasm first...

realgirl said:
I coughed slightly and said, forgetting something? He asked if he had too. I said yes, every time.

EXcellent... stick to your guns! (The armies of all-American cowboy gunslingers would approve... )

realgirl said:
I could tell Chris didn't want to, but he did it anyway. I didn't queen him, just laid down and enjoyed it ;-).

That sounds pretty good...

realgirl said:
I also made him draw out of the box [to select a punishment, for his attempt to escape having to eat his own cum]... He got "public humiliation."

Nice...

realgirl said:
I'm so excited! I just have no idea what it will be [yet].

Hm... this important matter (and opportunity) will bear some thought, I suppose. You might consider another "panty purchasing exercise," modified along the lines I suggested earlier... i.e., him holding up each pair in front of his waist (his pantywaist, you might point out to him) to "model" possible selections for your inspection, then... when you've approved of (say) 2 or 3 pairs, taking them to the cash register to stand in line with you standing behind him, so you can give him the money for the purchase when they've been rung up (etc). In this way, Chris could fulfill his "public humiliation" punishment while also expanding his panty collection for future "pantying punishments." This would offer the advantage of being a sort of two-fer, you might say.

You might also consider a public OTK spanking, with Chris required to bend over your knees on a park bench and you using the back side of a wooden hair brush... or a wooden "spanking paddle"... or his belt, as you have previously. You would probably have to refrain from demanding he lower his pants and panties, to spare him being arrested for "indecent ********," but hey... this could probably be considered adequate to satisfy your "public humiliation" requirement.

You might also consider increasing Chris's humiliation by saying loudly, as you begin his spanking, something like: "THIS, young man, is for NOT satisfying me FIRST!! Do NOT let that happen AGAIN... or I PROMISE you will be EVEN SORRIER!!! (or words to that effect).

These are just some thoughts... you, of course, are the one wielding authority in this important matter, Ms. Realgirl.

I was thinking for the public humiliation punishment, You could buy him a bra, and have him wear it under a t-shirt as You walk around the mall. If its warm enough for that where You are, it wouldn't work so well here in Michigan right now.
Lgb

custer, my wife would love to see this website. maybe i will forward it to her (or maybe i wont)

Um... whaddaya' mean, "maybe you won't"...?

Chrisjohn,

chrisjohn said:
custer, my wife would love to see this website. maybe i will forward it to her (or maybe i wont).

Having realized your wife would love to see the above websites, it is your duty to forward them to her. You should certainly realize you really have no choice in the matter. Please stop dithering around... time's a wastin'.

—Custer

Ok I know what I want his humiliation punishment to be but I don't know how to go bout it. I want either one of his friends that's a girl to know he wares panties or one of my friends.. I think I would really enjoy this hehe

custer i will send it to her and see what she says.

shave him first

Realgirl, shave his pubes ist, lol his lil dick in panties sans hair. ha ha ha

Ok, first You'll need to buy him a t-shirt that's a little bit shorter than most. You want to stop just above his pants. You don't want him tucking the shirt in, or if he does, it needs to pull as soon as he bends over. Next, a pair of panties that sits rather high on his hips, either a thong or a pair of high cuts. Your first color choice should again be pink. Then making sure he's wearing the right shirt with his panties, have Your friend stop over. Have chris pick something up in front of Your friend, reminding him to 'lift with your legs, not your back'. As he squats down to grasp what ever it is to be picked up, his panties should be visible to Your friend and she could then comment on them. Good Luck, let us know how its going.

I also think You need to be questioning his masterbation habits again. Guys want to get off daily. Always. We just can't stop touching ourselves. Question him closely, make sure he's not lying to You.

Lgb

I think that the panties idea would be too cruel to begin with.
I would recommend you to buy him a chastity device instead and let the girls know, that you are in control of his dick. And maybe you should let him buy the chastity device from a sexshop :)

Hi Ms. Realgirl,

realgirl said:
Ok, I know what I want his humiliation punishment to be, but I don't know how to go about it. I want either one of his female friends to know he wears panties or one of my friends. I think I would really enjoy this. hehe

Ah... another decision. Sounds good.

An easy way to go about it would be to make it one of your woman friends. Then, you can simply tell her... along with, perhaps, a short explanation of how you've decided it will be best for you to take control of your relationship with Chris, and this helps keep him reminded of his submissive position. That way, she'll be more likely to tease Chris about it in front of you and keep you updated re. HER continuing humiliation of him which, no doubt, she'll be unable to resist. (Pretty soon one of her other friends will know... etc.) If she's a forward-looking woman, perhaps she will soon panty her own boyfriend, and tell you about it.

If you let one of Chris's woman friends, whom he is acquainted with but you are less-well acquainted with, in on his secret she will be less likely to "keep you in the loop" as time passes... but that's just a guess.

I gather you're enforcing Chris wearing his panties every day...? If so, I would say that's good policy — it's probably in the "best practices" manual for dominant women. If not, you might consider making his panty punishment for more days next time, then more the time after, until you have him pantied full-time. Then, of course, you might consider also requiring him to sleep in his panties. In addition, you might give some thought to whether you should require him to demonstrate to you each day that he's wearing his panties by lowering his pants and showing them to you.

I see you're getting lots of good suggestions from submissive and wannabe submissive married men, who see the value of what you're doing. That's good.

—Custer

Chrisjohn,

chrisjohn said:
custer i will send it to her and see what she says.

You're a good man. It's important to recognize your duty to keep your wife informed of current developments in women's preferred fashions (for their husbands), so she can keep you in style.

—Custer

thanks custer..

So Ive been planning the humiliation punishment. Jessica knows a lot about mine and Chris' relationship she didn't know about the dom stuff... So I told her ;-). I also told her about what I wanted for this punishment. She is totally down now I just need to decide how to initiate it lol

Hi Ms. Realgirl,

realgirl said:
So Ive been planning the humiliation punishment. Jessica knows a lot about Chris' and my relationship.

She sounds like a good candidate...

realgirl said:
But, she didn't know about me having become Chris' domme (/boss-girlfriend)... So, I told her. ;-)

Very good. The greater the number of your woman friends who know about your boss-girlfriend / submissive-boyfriend relationship with Chris, the better. You've begun spreading the word...

realgirl said:
I also told her about what I wanted for this punishment.

Preparing the groundwork, as you are, is a good idea. If you had simply told Jessica in a straightforward way that you've pantied Chris (in front of Chris), her response may have been "suboptimal." This way, you and she can plan in advance. Jessica might say, for instance, something like: "OH! REALLY!? Can I see them??" with a look of delight. You could then say something like "Yes, of course," then order Chris to lower his pants and show her his panties. Jessica could then tease him at some length about how cute and feminine they look...

realgirl said:
She is totally down now.

What does that mean...? I haven't heard that phrase in this context... must be somewhat out of it, I guess. If it means Jessica is "totally in favor of what you have in mind"... so far, so good.

realgirl said:
I just need to decide how to initiate it. lol

Hm... well, you'll need Chris, Jessica and you to be together someplace where you can order Chris to lower his pants without being arrested for indecent ********... probably your or Jessica's place. On the other hand, you could suggest a walk with Jessica in a park with some trees and shrubbery, during which you would mention casually to her (ostensibly for the first time) that you've pantied Chris and you're finding you like him that way. Then, while Chris is red in the face and Jessica is exclaiming she wants to see them, you could say "sure, let's go over here," where "over here" is behind a tree or some bushes... you leading Chris firmly by the hand. Then, once behind the bushes, you could tell Chris, e.g., "lower your pants sweetheart and show Jess your pretty panties." That would be more "public" than doing it in, say, your apartment.

Another way to do it would be for Jessica to accompany you and Chris to a women's lingerie store, where you could require Chris to select one or more pair(s) of panties and "model" them, holding them in front of his crotch, while you and Jessica inspect them and decide whether to approve... etc., with you giving Chris some money to pay for them and him giving the change back to you, as I suggested in a previous post.

Or you could do both of the above...

Good luck! I hope it goes well. I think you and Jessica are going to have fun.

—Custer

Are you really sure you want to put you relationship to the line? I mean I would definitely get mad at my gf, if our s-games leave the bedroom in this phase and such a manner... maybe even brake up.
I would recommend you to go slow when you want to bring others into the humiliation thing.

I bet that custer wanks off every time he writes a post. Custer keep your viener in the chastity gage and dont cheat your wife. :D

The sperm enters the vagina and goes to the oviduct and in the oviduct the sperm meets the egg and after the first sperm meets the egg no other sperm could reach the egg because the egg creates a nuclues around itself.

Ok jazzi, what the hell does that have to do with whats being said here? How does it tie in? Enlighten us, or, if your answer is going to be full of nonsense like your post, don't.

Lgb

Users who are viewing this thread