• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My life with the wonderful DG an update

• Thread starterlearningtobeUK
  • Start date

learningtobeUK

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 30, 2008
Hi all

Its been a while since either of us posted what with summer holidays and August , when the whole of England comes to a standstill ! As DG stated in one of her earlier posts I had been informed that she wished to take me pantie shopping and choose me some panties befitting of my status and desires. As you can imagine I have been very excited as well as nervous about this for a while but last weekend the day came. We spent the afternoon in the city and had a wonderful day shopping, drinking and browsing. DG of course looked her usual "outstanding" self in a killer short summer frock, natural sheer to the waist pantyhose/tights and high black heels....mmmmmmm. Of course she was turning all the heads as she always does. So we enter the lingerie section of a very famous high street brand and oh my my tummy flips ! all those gorgeous panties and the women of all shapes, sizes choosing, browsing, asking the opinions of friends....I think its my favourite place. I was very very aroused and DG had already put me in a pair of her very soft pink panties before we went shopping so my arousal and discomfort was magnified. After some browsing and DG making some rather too loud comments " these would suit you " etc she chose the ones attached. It was then home and the rest of the afternoon found me with a pair of panties on, butt plug in and DG sat on my face riding me to a huge orgasm...what a very very lucky sissy boy I am x x another slow stage in our development has been reached and I am very content and proud to be her pantie boy.She is already talking about taking me to a well known transvestite shop and building up my wardrobe......I am certainly learning where my place is.

Attachments

• Image154a.jpg
    Image154a.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 209
  • Image158a.jpg
    Image158a.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 183
panty boy stories...

so here he is in his full glory then; my little panty sissy boy, all hairy and alpha male? certainly not! scratch beneath the surface a moment and there's a glorious girly just waiting to burst forth!

As ltbUK noted, I took him panty shopping and alongside the slightly loud comments (which I made certain were louder still if I caught him glancing at other women!!!), I made him queue up with me, him holding the panties he had chosen. He squirmed with discomfort. Sometimes I make him hold my handbag too, which he tries to grip in a kind of masculine "I'm not really holding this girly bag" kind of a way, only he and I both know, he would carry it in an instant were he able to dress up in full women's clothing and go out that way...were society more understanding or forgiving.

Sometimes I share girly secrets with him, talking to him as if he were one of my girlfriends, letting him in a moment into a woman's world. Sometimes I see him wriggling in his frilly pants, worn underneath his man trousers to show his true nature, submissive, and I watch as his excitement renders the panties increasinlgy uncomfortable to wear as his erection grows. He loves the feel of the lace, the cotton and the delicate frills and bows, he loves the feel of nylon against his own skin. Occasionally he forgets his place and gets a hard spanking as he did today. My boots were in a terrible state! not correct for a man looking to serve a Goddess wouldn't you agree sissy subs out there?

He works hard at knowing his place though and I don't imagine giving up a lifetime's exeprience of mistakenly thinking of yourself as the dominant species helps (!!!), but as he learns that women are TRULY the Superior gender, and as he learns exactly how fulfilled he can be in expressing ALL of himself honestly in my presence, then it is my hope and desire that he will continue to value this 'freedom' and liberation in greater and greater delight.

S/he is a worthy partner to me and I appreciate his openess.

~DG~

Users who are viewing this thread