• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Lil Wiener

• Thread starterCuckold64
  • Start date

Cuckold64

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 30, 2010
:eek: Several pics of my lil wiener are up on my profile. Please feel free to comment.:rolleyes:

Pics This Morning.. My Lil Wiener

Have fun with these! Please comment. Any husband who had this little a wiener has a responsibility to ensure his wife gets the big fat cock of another to keep her sexually satisfied. We love each other, and are best friends, but where cock is concerned, I am content as a cuckold... do you blame me? O love to see my wife fully sexually satisfied and do whatever I must to support it.

Attachments

• SANY0181.jpg
    SANY0181.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 158
  • SANY0180.jpg
    SANY0180.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 114
  • SANY0178.jpg
    SANY0178.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 119
and still no one comments?

Before wife left for work.... two bits says she is getting a big fat cock at work today after leaving this little one behind. Ya think? :eek:

Attachments

• Pinned.jpg
    Pinned.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 89
put in panties

That is pretty small. I would suggest locking it in a chastity device, then put it in panties. Just like mine.

Attachments

• IMAG0024.jpg
    IMAG0024.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 104
My lil wiener does get locked up (see pic in profile) from time to time... and lit looks like it is time again!

cuckboy2000 said:
"North Korea - 3.8 inches" lol no wonder they are so pissed off.:p

========

they know no better so to their women 4" is woweee wow stuff

Users who are viewing this thread