• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My little ***** wife

• Thread starterfuronit
  • Start date

furonit

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 14, 2010
My wife and i had only been married for a year when she found out, that i had fantasized about her fucking other men.We would lay in bed and talk about our fantacy with each other, then have really great sex, one day after a great night of sex my wife, Rachel asked me what my bigest fantacy would be. I explained too her that i did not think she would like, or understand it. She begged me to tell her but i was not sure that it would be a wise thing to do.Rachel kept at me for a few weeks to tell her what it was,so finally i gave in and made her promise not toget upset, so i sat her down all 100 pounds of her with her blue eyes and long red hair. and i said that one of things that i think about the most is you fucking other men!she just looked at me and said noting and got up and walked away. well i thought that was the end of everything right there. later that night i tried to have sex with her and she turned to me and said that she did not understand why i felt that way, and asked me if i had stopped loving her. I said no and that i did not understand it myself but i did think about it a lot. we had sex that night but she was not overly into it i could tell. the next day we talked more about it and she said to tell her more, about what it was i thought of her doing with other men. I said well every thing fucking sucking cock the things turns me on the most when i think of you doing this. and she asked well with who! any one that you want to i said at that time. you would let me fuck anyone that i wanted to,and not get mad? yes i said well i can't beleve that you would not get mad about it all. Later that night Rachel and i were fucking and her pussy was hot as hell, and wet she said to tell her about what i fantasized her doing.well to start with just fucking other cocks going out finding someone to fuck her her beautiful tight pussy.Rachel said and were would i do this at? anywere you wanted to his place a motel where ever you could i guess.! so if i went out somewhere found some guy to fuck me, at a dirty motel you would not get up set about it.? no i would not i said. and what about protection my wife asked? Well that would be up to you i said but i would rather you not use any! My wife looked at me and and said none! bareback!!. yes your on the pill and we don't want anymore kids.let me get this straight you want me to go out and fuck some guy with no proection like a comon *****? yes that is exactly what i want you to be my little ***** wife. And with that my wife came very hard.

my little ***** wife #2

Rachel and i had talked about this for a while but was not sure that she could go threw with it.a few weeks had gone by when my wife called me at hoem to tell me that she would be going out to night and to hurry home.Hell i was home twenty minutes later. My wife said that she had decided to try it and would i help her pick out her outfit for the mnight. I picked out a very tighfitting low cut dress that really showed of her body. she looked at me and said are you sure this is what you want? i nodded my head and said yes it was. with that she left. I know there have been other men in this spot and know what i'am saying about the feelling that i was going threw that first night,i was scared she would do it and scared she would not. I tried to watch TV , but could not tried to read but could do that either after ten pm i just went to bed and tried to sleep.Rachel came home around two am when i herd her come in. she slowly opened the door, and came over to the bed and asked if i was a sleep, no with that Rachel turned on the light what a sight her hair was a mess, well i said how was your night? I had a great time hon with that she sliped off her dress she had left with her panties and bra but had none know. And she had little bite marks all over her small tits. with that she sat on my chest and leand back on to my legs and said is this what you wanted to see.Her pussy was leaking cum all down her legs and the crack of her ass. I said yes it was and with that she slid up near my face and then blew me away, saying now do me a favor and clean me up will ya hon! at first i could not do it but she begged me too., and so i dove into her red bush.man she went nuts and had another orgasim. she told mw while i was eating her cunt that she had went to a local bar and this guy had asked her to dance and one thing had led to another and soon he was fucking her pussy as hard as he could, she said that he fucked her three times that night leaving a large deposit each time and she said she had never cum that hard in her life.Rachel slept late that next day, and when she got up i made her something to eat, we taled about that night and where it would lead from here. my wife said oh, i have another date tonight with jim who lives down the street and i said yes i know who he is and said she had ran into him the other day and he wanted to take her out. Great i said this will be fun for you. so later she got ready to go and she said she would bring my dish home full to the brim tonight. as usual she came home very late that night, and we went threw the same she put her pussy on my face and asked me to clean her up and this time i just dove in. and while i ate her pussy she told how jim had taken her to concert, then home and fucked the shit out her saying he had wanted her for a very long time. she said his cock was huge it was a lot longer and thicker than mine and he sure could use it as well, and had dumped a huge load in her every time.Well this went on for quite a while she just left here on her way to jims house she wore her new long coat and knee high boots and nothing else. Man i love that little ***** of mine. jim has some of his friends over tonight four or five she said so she is getting well fucked tonight. and this weekend will be her first BBC GANGBANG SO SHE WILL BE BUSY THIS WEEK, and i'am sure she will want me to keep her nice and clean.

very nice. great story.

My little ***** wife #3

It was unreal Rachel was spending more time fucking than doing anything else, so i told her she might as well give her job up and spend the, time fucking. thats what we both wanted anyway so Rachel gave her notice and quit, her job and, spent her time and eforts on getting more dick.One night after a very good night of fucking,Raachel came to me sat on my lap and was talking about some of her other fantacies that she had. I asked her if there was any she had left,and she nodded yes some of wich i don't think i can talk about on here but the other one cuaght me of guard.She asked how would i feel if she gave her pussy to my brother Mark, saying she would love to fuck his barins out, I laught out loud and said that would be great!! but she said she wanted to do us both the first few times.So i talked with Mark who was happy as hell to help out with this.Mark asked what the bouderes would be and i said as far as i know none you can do what ever you want to with her and with that we sat a time for fridaynight.Mark came over that night and we had a light meal and, sat and talked for a while , when Rachel got up left the room and came back only in a very seethrew nighty Mark just sat there with his mouth open and did not know what to say.Rachel sat next him placing her hand in his lap. Mark looked at me and said i thought you were just kidding me, no this is what she wants.So with that Rachel slid the nighty off and unziped Marks pants and took his cock out and started to suck on it and play with it she was having a great time and so was Mark,they ate each other out for a while and then Mark slowly slid his huge cock into my wifes now shaved pussy, Rachel came all most at once and Mark slowly fucked more of his cock into her.I got undressed and sliped my cock into her mouth and she slowly suck my cock in.Mark had now worked most of his cock into my wife and Rachel was begging for more and for Mark to fuck her harder, and he did as he was asked to, fucking her pussy deep and hard. It was not long befor we both exploded into her filling her mouth and her cunt full of cum she just moaned and asked for more. Rachel sucked his cock back to life and ,said please Mark fuck me the rest of the night with that monster and fill me up.I sat back in my chair and watched, as Mark and Rachel fuck I lost count of how many times they fucked and,and Mark filled her full of cum.After they were done Rachel asked me to lie down on the sofa and she sat her cum filled pussy over my face and i licked, her clean.Then she returned to Mark and started fucking his massive tool, please Mark fuck me again and don't stop, do me hard, with it.well this little adventure went on on for a long time Mark became a regluar, at home fucking Rachel two to three times a week and more if he could get the time in with her,and Rachel was fucking jim down the street on aregluar base as well it was not long befor jim and mark had brought there friends as well to fuck my wife, and this is how it is, still and i could not be more happy.

Wow, she sounds like the perfect wife. You are one lucky guy. Take really good care of her. Women like her are a treasure. You should treat her with utmost respect and shower her with beautiful gifts.

You have a good thing going on here, so do more housework to prove how special she is in your life. It also helps her to freshen up with extra energy to be able to enjoy her dating much, much, much more.

Users who are viewing this thread