• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My mother n law rimmed me

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date

redheads

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2011
Usually I didnt like my mother n law, however today we were alone in the house and I was taking a shit. She walked into the washroom and gave me a very kinky sexual smile and then left. After that I just walked over to her room and asked her if she could help clean my butt. She again gave me that kinky smile and came over to me and kneeled, i turned around and with her hands she opened my buttcheeks and started licking my dirty ass without hesitation. She was smiling and moaning through out when cleaning my dirty ass with her tongue.

This was one of the hottest most intense sexual experience of my life. Because my mothernlaw is 66 year old woman who is very religious. Never thought she would be such a big slut

• Sad
Reactions: Lovasianladies, waterlew, Custer Laststand and 2 others
Today I banged her.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, Radley, Beano and 6 others
Fai un po' schifo

redheads said:
Today I banged her.
Wish id have an experience like this

Pumpnspray said:
Wish id have an experience like this

Not sure why, but sleeping with older women feels so satisfying sexually. I think it has to with childhood feelings of boys being sexually attracted to their own mothers. When a older women is being a slut and sucking your drink and drinking your cum, there is no feeling like it. I guess we accept the younger women to be sexual, so its not as hot

Reactions: Indianshywife and Beano
redheads said:
Not sure why, but sleeping with older women feels so satisfying sexually. I think it has to with childhood feelings of boys being sexually attracted to their own mothers. When a older women is being a slut and sucking your drink and drinking your cum, there is no feeling like it. I guess we accept the younger women to be sexual, so its not as hot
The mother thing is right on

Reactions: Radley
Beano said:
The mother thing is right on
The mother is the dream that needs to be exploited... but dontstop at mom

Reactions: Beano
Radley said:
The mother is the dream that needs to be exploited... but dontstop at mom
The fmily enjoyment is so fulfilling

Users who are viewing this thread